How to write a review that will be published?
Remember, your review: p>
- does not contain offensive, racial, sexual or vulgar language or incite hatred, li>
- refers to an in-person appointment already made with an specific doctor, li>
- is detailed and rich in details about the visit, li>
- is not referred to the private sphere of the doctor, li>
- describes only your experience, and not the cases of others. li>
Show sample reviews
I visited doctor's office after some accident on the ski slope in January this year. Although at first, the injury seemed harmless, after a week it started to get me very upset and I needed to contact a specialist. The doctor correctly diagnosed my case and recommended a visit to a good physiotherapist. After two months of rehabilitation, I'm ready to go back to sports. A wonderful orthopaedic surgeon. I heartily recommend!
Mr. Adam helped me believe in myself and learned me how to fight my fears. Thanks to his therapy, I managed to deal with my alcoholic addiction and save my marriage. Two-year therapy worked wonders - my wife and children sometimes don't recognise me - I am a different person now. Thank you for helping me rebuild relationships with my closest.