My wife is covered in sores and is constantly itching we think it may be caused by a reaction to medication, her GP said come back in a month but she is at her wits end with her condition. What do you advise?
Dr. Adam Friedmann
Dr. Adam Friedmann

To better advise a few photographs to be able to advise would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

The Harley Street Dermatology Clinic

 Dr Vinod Elangasinghe Elangasinghe
Dr Vinod Elangasinghe Elangasinghe
It is best to book to see a dermatologist and bring a good summary of her full past medical history along with a list of all medications given with its timings from when to when.
Duration of rash, distribution and symptoms are all very important in making a diagnosis.
If she has had any blood tests over the last 3 months it would be handy to have them as well to give advice
Best wishes

Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask another question!

This value is too short. It should have __LIMIT__ character or more.

  • Your question will be published anonymously.
  • Make it one, clear medical question and be brief.
  • Question will go to all specialists using this site. Not to one specific doctor.
  • This service does not replace a consultation with a healthcare professional. If you have a problem or urgency, go to your doctor or emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests are not allowed.

Choose the medical specialisation of the doctors you want to send the question to
We will use it to notify you about the answer. It will not be published online.
All the contents published in, especially medical question and answers, are informative and in no case must be considered a substitute for medical advice.