My mum suffers with a sore rash...

My mum suffers with a sore rash underneath her breasts constantly and can't wear a bra because of it. She has tried numerous attempts to dry it up but no success. Can you recommend sterzac to get rid of it and the fungal infection that accompanies it?

Dr. Raymond Solomon Brown
Dr. Raymond Solomon Brown Paediatrician Great Missenden
I would not use Sterzac in the first instance. You need to ask your GP to swab the area and sent it to the laboratory to see if the rash is fungal or bacterial and then treat it with the appropriate antifungal or anti bacterial medication.

Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask another question!

This value is too short. It should have __LIMIT__ character or more.

Choose the medical specialisation of the doctors you want to send the question to

All the contents published in are informative and in no case, must be considered a substitute for medical advice.