Hello, I'm looking for a dermatologist in Portsmouth. I'm 37. The problem is - my thinning hair. I Would like to have some test done and to get a treatment.
 Dr Vinod Elangasinghe Elangasinghe
Dr Vinod Elangasinghe Elangasinghe
I suggest seeing Dr Paul Farrant who is a hair specialist down south. I am sorry I practice in Sheffield. Hope you get answers soon.

Couldn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask another question!

This value is too short. It should have __LIMIT__ character or more.

  • Your question will be published anonymously.
  • Make it one, clear medical question and be brief.
  • Question will go to all specialists using this site. Not to one specific doctor.
  • This service does not replace a consultation with a healthcare professional. If you have a problem or urgency, go to your doctor or emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests are not allowed.

Choose the medical specialisation of the doctors you want to send the question to
We will use it to notify you about the answer. It will not be published online.
All the contents published in Doctoralia.co.uk, especially medical question and answers, are informative and in no case must be considered a substitute for medical advice.