- Drug-induced lupus erythematosus - Condition ... General internal Medicine, Haematology, Rheumatology, Biochemistry
- Distamine - Medication ... juvenile forms Contra Indications: Drug description: 125 mg: white ... Penicillamine - rheumatoid arthritis Drug class description: Penicillin derivatives ... proteinuria, haematuria, nephrotic syndrome, drug-induced lupus erythematosus . Conditions closely resembling
- Isoniazid - Medication ... other drugs) Contra Indications: Drug-induced liver disease Drug description: Generic name: Generic ... are in short sup Drug class description: Antituberculosis drugs ... reactions. Agranulocytosis, hepatitis, systemic lupus erythematosus-like syndrome, ...
- Asacol Mr Tablets - Medication ... and fibrotic lung reactions, lupus erythematosus-like reactions and rash (including
- Moducren - Medication ... or activation of systemic lupus erythematosus reactions have been reported
drug induced lupus erythematosus