Usage of Trinordiol
Contra Indications: 1. CARDIOVASCULAR History of arterial or venous thrombosis, family history of venous thrombosis, other known risk factors for venous thrombosis, clotting disorders, ischaemic heart disease, angina. Transient ischaemia. Valvular heart disease, atrial fibrillation, pulmonary hypertension. Sickle cell anaemia. 2. HEPATIC History of cholestatic jaundice of pregnancy. Disorders of hepatic excretion (Dubin-Johnson/Rotor syndromes). Infectious hepatitis of any type. Abnormal liver function tests. Porphyria, Liver adenoma. 3. OTHER Pemphigoid gestationis, haemolytic uraemic syndrome, chorea, otosclerosis. Hormone dependent carcinoma. Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding. Recent trophoblastic disease. Pregnancy
Drug description Trinordiol
Generic name: Ethinylestradiol [ethinyloestradiol], levonorgestrel
Drug class description: Oestrogens / progestogens
Special precautions Trinordiol
Adverse and side effects Trinordiol
- Trinordiol Ethinylestradiol 30 microgram s, levonorgestrel 50 microgram s (6 brown tablets); ethinylestradiol 40 microgram s, levonorgestrel 75 microgram s (5 white tablets); ethinylestradiol 30 microgram s, levonorgestrel 125 microgram s (10 ochre tablets); s-c tablets
Do you have a question about Trinordiol?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The experts will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.