My mum suffers with a sore rash underneath her breasts constantly and...

I would not use Sterzac in the first instance. You need to ask your GP to swab the area and sent it to the laboratory to see if the rash is fungal or bacterial and then treat it with the appropriate antifungal or anti bacterial medication.

Related questions

Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:

Do you have a question about Ster-Zac Powder?

Our experts answered the following question about Ster-Zac Powder:

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
In order to improve our service we are using our own and third-party cookies. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookie policy. More info X