Usage of Rennie Duo
Contra Indications: Severe renal insufficiency, hypercalcaemia and pre-existing hypophosphataemia. Nephrolithiasis associated with calcium-containing stones. calcium-containing stones. Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
Drug description Rennie Duo
Generic name: Calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, sodium alginate
Drug class description: Reflux suppressants
Special precautions Rennie Duo
Adverse and side effects Rennie Duo
Presentation Rennie Duo
- Rennie Duo Suspension, calcium carbonate 1200mg, magnesium carbonate 140mg, sodium alginate 300mg per 10mL dose
Do you have a question about Rennie Duo?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The experts will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Related Consultants: Gastroenterologists
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.