See more consultants related to Nizoral Cream in United Kingdom
Drug description Nizoral Cream
Drug description: Cream
Generic name: Ketoconazole - skin infections
Drug class description: Imidazole antifungals
Presentation Nizoral Cream
Nizoral Cream Cream, ketoconazole 2%. (Only available at NHS expense for patients with seborrhoeic dermatitis or pityriasis versiclor; endorse FP10 "SLS")
Do you have a question about Nizoral Cream?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The experts will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
- The question and its answers will be visible to everyone.
- Do not advertise your practice or clinic.
- Do not include contact information nor links.
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional and it is not meant to provide second opinions about specific cases.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.