Usage of Lasix
Drug description Lasix
Generic name: Frusemide (furosemide)
Drug class description: Loop diuretics
Special precautions Lasix
Adverse and side effects Lasix
- Lasix Lasix: Frusemide 20mg , 40mg . Lasix 500: Frusemide 500 mg (Hospital supervision only). Lasix Paediatric Liquid: Frusemide 1mg per mL. Lasix Injection: Frusemide 10mg per mL
Do you have a question about Lasix?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The experts will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.