Usage of Kliofem
Contra Indications: Cancer of breast, genital tract or other oestrogen-dependent carcinoma, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding or endometriosis. Active thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders. Severe cardiac, hepatic or renal disease. Dubin-Johnson or Rotor syndromes. Pregnancy, lactation
Drug description Kliofem
Generic name: Estradiol [oestradiol], norethisterone
Drug class description: Oestrogens / progestogens
Special precautions Kliofem
Adverse and side effects Kliofem
- Kliofem Tablets, estradiol 2 mg , norethisterone acetate 1 mg
Do you have a question about Kliofem?
Our experts answered the following question about Kliofem:Can Kliofem cause autoimmune diseases of the thyroid or Sjogren's?
Mr. Philip Kaloo's answer: No, autoimmune disorders are not caused by hormonal treatments.
See the question about Kliofem
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The experts will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.