Question about Disprin CVwhat is the meanining of cv?
- Thank you2
- 2 experts agree
The reason it is named differently is that it is used at a much smaller regular dose for cardiovascular disease (to prevent clots) than the non-cv tablets to treat colds, headaches or other pains.
- Thank you1
- 1 expert agrees
See all 8 questions about Disprin CV
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- what effect does Disprin Cv have on your blood?
- Would it be wise to take Disprin CV to help combat strokes, my husband and I are 74 and 75 and someone has said we should take one each day?
- what does it mean c.v?
- Can diabetics take disprin?
- disprin cv is for which desease?
- Can u give cv dispirin to a patient who is having migraines attack?
- Is it good for migraine?
- can i take a magnesium tablet with diltiazem?
- After two weeks of taking the medication I have noticed a real decline in my mood causing depression, could it be the medication?
- Can sustac be taken with Viagra?
Do you have a question about Disprin CV?
Our experts have answered 8 questions about Disprin CV.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.