Usage of Clinutren
Drug description Clinutren
Generic name: Protein, carbohydrate, vitamins
Drug class description: Foods (ACBS approved)
- Clinutren Clinutren: Protein (milk protein) 12g, carbohydrate (sucrose, lactose, maltodextrin, corn starch) 19 g, fat (butter oil, milk fat) 3 .3 g, vitamins, minerals per 125g, gluten-free. Clinutren ISO: Protein (caseinates, whey, dried egg yolk) 3 .8 g, carbohydrate (sucrose, maltodextrin) 13 .8 g, fat (butter, corn, soya oil, egg yolk lipids) 3 .3 g, vitamins, minerals, trace elements per 100 mL, gluten-free. Clinutren 1 .5: Protein (caseinates, whey) 5 .6 g, carbohydrate (sucrose, maltodextrin, milk carbohydrate) 21 g, fat (butter, corn, soya oil) 5 g, vitamins, minerals, trace elements per 100 mL, gluten-free
Do you have a question about Clinutren?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The experts will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.