Question about Betnesol DropsI have been using Betnesol drops for approx.7 days to relieve nasal congestion along with pantoprazole tablets. I have been told to take these for the next 5 weeks but as yet I have noticed no benefit and continue to have blocked nose and nasal dryness causing difficult breathing .Should I continue?
Unfortunately I do not find it appropriate to advise people on using prescription medication if I have never assessed or examined them.
See all 2 questions about Betnesol Drops
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I have been using Betnesol N drops for a week and the inside of my nose has become sore, is that common?
- I have been bleeding for a week now after 6 weeks on duet conti, is this normal and will it stop? My gp told me I wouldn't bleed.
- Is there anything I can do for the weight gain and breast tenderness and enlargement while taking elleste duet conti tablets?
- What is the difference between elleste conti and elleste duet?
- My doctor has told me to stop taking STATINS while I am using FUCIBET cream, may i know why?
- Can taking Budesonide over a long period cause Cushings disease?
- has there ever been reports of extreme acid indigestion whilst taking Elleste tablets ? Or is this just an impeccably times coincidence ?
- When going on holiday to hot countries i take a weeks course of aciclovir, how long will this course last before i need another course?
- Hi I have been period free for four months and 6 days ago I started Elleste Duet 1mg. I am now bleeding. Is this a return of my normal period or could the tablets have triggered this and so soon?
- I have been on elleste duet 2mg for about 10 years for my bone density. I will be 50 next year and my prescription has been changed to 1mg. Will this still protect my bones?
Do you have a question about Betnesol Drops?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Betnesol Drops.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.