Question about BendrofluazideIs this the same drug as bendroflumethiazide ?
Yes. Bendrofluazide is the old name and should no longer be used.
- Thank you0
- 2 experts agree
Yes. Bendrofluazide os the old mane. We use now Bendroflumethiazide in hypertensive patients.
See all 5 questions about Bendrofluazide
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Can I stop taking this (2.5mg) after 12 years, or must reduce it slowly?
- Does bendrofluazide cause delirium?
- Is bendrofluazide just in 2.5 and 5mg only?
- Can I take alcohol with this medicine Bendrafluazide?
- Does Nitromin affect my reading for a police breath test?
- I have supraventricular taquicardia (s.v.t.) was put on cardicor 4 months ago. was told I could have a operation, witch I understand about, but was advised to take cardicor. I keep thinking I would be better to have the opp rather than take them for as long as they work. cannot stop thinking it is my doctors easy way out. Im 63 years. what should I do?
- When is the best time to take this tablet if you have to take two times a day?
- If I feel very tired and woozy head can I stop my tablets before seeing my doctor?
- I have copd and take Adizem for hypertension. I have been increasingly breathless since starting this medication but my pulmonary consultant can find nothing on my ct scan to explain this. Could the Adizem be causing it?
- What is viazen xl 240 capsules used for?
Do you have a question about Bendrofluazide?
Our experts have answered 5 questions about Bendrofluazide.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.