Question about BendrofluazideIs this the same drug as bendroflumethiazide ?
Yes. Bendrofluazide is the old name and should no longer be used.
- Thank you0
- 2 experts agree
Yes. Bendrofluazide os the old mane. We use now Bendroflumethiazide in hypertensive patients.
See all 7 questions about Bendrofluazide
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Does bendrofluazide cause delirium?
- Can I stop taking this (2.5mg) after 12 years, or must reduce it slowly?
- Can I take alcohol with this medicine Bendrafluazide?
- Is bendrofluazide just in 2.5 and 5mg only?
- I forgot to get my tablets of Bendrofluazide will I be ok for 2 days?
- I have forgotten to bring my medication Bendrofluazide with me on holiday, is it alright to go without for two weeks?
- I have recently been prescribed Adizem-XL due to long standing palpitations - likely to AV re-entry tachycardia. On reading the leaflet accompanying the tablets it says 'should not be taken where an irregular heartbeat is present'. Can you clarify please?
- Is there a problem with taking this drug in the long term?
- Does Dilzem SR increase Asthma?
- Would it be wise to take Disprin CV to help combat strokes, my husband and I are 74 and 75 and someone has said we should take one each day?
Do you have a question about Bendrofluazide?
Our experts have answered 7 questions about Bendrofluazide.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.