Usage of Adcal-D3
Contra Indications: Hypercalcaemia, Hypercalcaemia, hyperparathyroidism, severe renal failure, renal calculi, severe hypercalciuria
Drug description Adcal-D3
Generic name: Calcium carbonate, vitamin D - deficiency 3
Drug class description: Calcium supplements / vitamin D3
Special precautions Adcal-D3
Adverse and side effects Adcal-D3
- Adcal-D3 Tablets, calcium carbonate 1500mg (equivalent to calcium 600mg), vitamin D 400iu
Do you have a question about Adcal-D3 ?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Adcal-D3 .
Ask thousands of Doctoralia expertsanonymous and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
It does not taste good . Ideally as mentioned it should be chewed.
Adcal D3 contains both calcium and vitamin D. The vitamin D is low dose and you can take this daily . D3 5000 has high dose of vitamin d3 ( 5000 instead of 800). It doesn't have calcium (please check the ingredients as there are different preparations). It is normally taken once or twice weekly. If taken daily, it is only for 3 months to correct deficiency.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.