Usage of Adcal-D3
Contra Indications: Hypercalcaemia, Hypercalcaemia, hyperparathyroidism, severe renal failure, renal calculi, severe hypercalciuria
Drug description Adcal-D3
Generic name: Calcium carbonate, vitamin D - deficiency 3
Drug class description: Calcium supplements / vitamin D3
Special precautions Adcal-D3
Adverse and side effects Adcal-D3
Do you have a question about Adcal-D3 ?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The experts will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts answered the following question about Adcal-D3 :What is difference between adcal d3 750mg/200 IU and D3 5000 IU?
Dr. Krishnan Baburaj's answer: Adcal D3 contains both calcium and vitamin D. The ...
See the question about Adcal-D3