For a very long time now it feels like there are "things" moving in my...

I dont think you need to worry,.these things that are moving in your eyes are called Floaters ,they move like a cobwebs or spider which move along with your eyes .basically it is associated with jelly being liquified in your eyeas you are getting old ,more common in short sighted people .they ususally settle in a matter of six weeks or so .Persistent flshes or shadows need to be examined by Local eyespecialist

Dr Rao

Related questions

Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:

Do you have a question about Routine eye examination?

Our experts answered the following question about Routine eye examination:

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
In order to improve our service we are using our own and third-party cookies. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookie policy. More info X