Question about Routine eye examinationFor a very long time now it feels like there are "things" moving in my eyes. My eyes have recently started lacrimating a lot but not all the time. What may be the cause?
I dont think you need to worry,.these things that are moving in your eyes are called Floaters ,they move like a cobwebs or spider which move along with your eyes .basically it is associated with jelly being liquified in your eyeas you are getting old ,more common in short sighted people .they ususally settle in a matter of six weeks or so .Persistent flshes or shadows need to be examined by Local eyespecialist
- Thank you1
- 1 expert agrees
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What does this the Botilinum toxin therapy involve?
- What are the side effects and possible complications of Botox procedures?
- If you have a gall bladder stone do you always have to have gall bladder removal?
- Do you really inject botulism into your skin when you get a botox injection?
- Is it better for a baby boy to be circumcised or not?
- what are the risks of prostate biopsy?
- How do I stop the pain in the wrists?
- How is this exercise helpful when the patient has walking difficulty?
- Does Laser skin therapy help with Lichen Planus?
- Can I tell if I have plaque by looking at my teeth in the mirror?
Do you have a question about Routine eye examination?
Our experts answered the following question about Routine eye examination:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.