Question about Pelvic surgerydo have a cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy for extramammary pagets disease. what is the outcome of this?
It is possible to have these conditions after vulvectomy. It would be best to see your surgeon first for a review.
Newcastle upon Tyne
See all 2 questions about Pelvic surgery
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- is it normal to have cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy?
- Can you do a laparoscopy for adhesions?
- Can an epigastric hernia be cured? Will I be able to go out again?
- How large is the scar from epigastric surgery?
- How long will it take for me to recover?
- What are the risks of having a FTSG?
- What is a colposcopy?
- How long should I spend resting after having anepigastric hernia operation?
- Both my Fallopian tubes are blocked, I had a laparoscopic procedure done and the hospital said they couldn't unblock tubes, unsuccessful Ivf 4 cycles. Is there any other options?
- What is Cervical punch biopsy?
Do you have a question about Pelvic surgery?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Pelvic surgery.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.