Question about Pelvic surgerydo have a cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy for extramammary pagets disease. what is the outcome of this?
It is possible to have these conditions after vulvectomy. It would be best to see your surgeon first for a review.
Newcastle upon Tyne
See all 2 questions about Pelvic surgery
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- is it normal to have cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy?
- im 161 pounds am i ok to have a brest inlargement?
- What are the risks of having a FTSG?
- I'm 44 years old and diagnosed with a fibrotic uterus (largest 23cm!) I have read in a US medical report that any woman should be able to have a laparoscopic hysterectomy, irrespective of the size of the uterus or the size of the fibroid (as long as the surgeon is qualified.) Do you agree?
- what results can i get from this test?
- I had breast surgery done 8 years ago and one of them has just swelled up and is sore. What should I do?
- Hi! I have dull pain under right rib cage and I experience gastrointestinal discomfort, such as gas and burping. It could be a biliar problem? What should I do? Thank You!
- Are abscess incision and drainage painful treatments?
- After ovarian cyst drain is possible to have keyhole surgery to remove the cyst and ovary?
- I have endometriosis and it is painful. What can I do to help with the pain?
Do you have a question about Pelvic surgery?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Pelvic surgery.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.