Question about Pelvic surgerydo have a cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy for extramammary pagets disease. what is the outcome of this?
It is possible to have these conditions after vulvectomy. It would be best to see your surgeon first for a review.
Newcastle upon Tyne
See all 2 questions about Pelvic surgery
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- is it normal to have cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy?
- I am about to have a hysterectomy for my prolapsed uterus. I have heard that this is an easier surgery than it used to be. What can I expect to feel like right after the surgery? S
- Can I have second repair 20 years after first one?
- Please advise if there is an alternative for urethral vaginal tape for urinary stress incontinence. Also. I have read it can cause pain on ontercourse, and that sperm can effect its deterioration. Thank you. Kathy
- Isn't it dangerous for the baby to have an amniocentesis?
- what results can i get from this test?
- What is a fistulography study used for?
- If the results after cervical conization show that the walls are not clean, what treatment follows?
- The doctor has told me I have a BI-RADS score of 3 in my mammogram. What does this mean? Should I be worried?
- How long do i have to wait for results for beta blood test to see if i am pregnant?
Do you have a question about Pelvic surgery?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Pelvic surgery.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.