Question about Pelvic surgerydo have a cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy for extramammary pagets disease. what is the outcome of this?
It is possible to have these conditions after vulvectomy. It would be best to see your surgeon first for a review.
Newcastle upon Tyne
See all 2 questions about Pelvic surgery
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- is it normal to have cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy?
- Can you do a laparoscopy for adhesions?
- What does this the Botilinum toxin therapy involve?
- What are the side effects and possible complications of Botox procedures?
- What is a colposcopy?
- what results can i get from this test?
- Isn't it dangerous for the baby to have an amniocentesis?
- What is a fistulography study used for?
- Any alternatives to bowel surgery to remove a polyp which has already been removed and a section of lower bowel is planned, micro-surgery for instance?
- What is Cervical punch biopsy?
Do you have a question about Pelvic surgery?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Pelvic surgery.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.