Question about Pelvic surgerydo have a cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy for extramammary pagets disease. what is the outcome of this?
It is possible to have these conditions after vulvectomy. It would be best to see your surgeon first for a review.
Newcastle upon Tyne
See all 2 questions about Pelvic surgery
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- is it normal to have cystocele and enterocele after having radical vulvectomy?
- What are the risks of having a FTSG?
- What is a colposcopy?
- Isn't it dangerous for the baby to have an amniocentesis?
- what results can i get from this test?
- I am being scheduled for a Panenoscopy. I am very nervous about choking during the test. How dangerous is this test? S
- Are there any possible side effect of a panendoscopy?
- what is the wall stitched to?Does this effect the bowel?
- I have stage four prolapsed uterus. I do not want to have a hysterectomy. What are my other options?
- Does a Panendoscopy and Biopsy hurt? Do they use anaesthetic?
Do you have a question about Pelvic surgery?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Pelvic surgery.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.