Question about Growth scani have an appointment for 28 weeks growth scan and an appointment to see a doctor at the same time, don't know why as I haven't even had 20 week anomaly scan yet just received a letter saying one of my hormones in lower than average?
I am sure your appointment for the scan at 20 weeks will arrive. Regarding the low hormone level, it can be associated with slow growth of babies and hence the advise for the scan at 28 weeks to assess the baby's growth. You may even be given more scans further in the pregnancy.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is it dangerous to do a Biopsy?
- does a pipelle biopsy show most irregularities?
- How many days does the result of a uterine biopsy take?
- Isn't it dangerous for the baby to have an amniocentesis?
- My sister had a difficult labor. They did a small cut on her baby's scalp to test pH. Why would they do this test?
- what is the wall stitched to?Does this effect the bowel?
- I think I might be pregnant and the dentist has said I need to have an x-ray. What is the risk?
- Can Cervical biopsy have later consequences on my health?
- What is the recovery time from a total hysterectomy with adnexectomy? How long does it take for the inner wounds to heal?
- How often should I get my teeth x-rayed? I am 46 years old.
Do you have a question about Growth scan?
Our experts answered the following question about Growth scan:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.