Question about Growth scani have an appointment for 28 weeks growth scan and an appointment to see a doctor at the same time, don't know why as I haven't even had 20 week anomaly scan yet just received a letter saying one of my hormones in lower than average?
I am sure your appointment for the scan at 20 weeks will arrive. Regarding the low hormone level, it can be associated with slow growth of babies and hence the advise for the scan at 28 weeks to assess the baby's growth. You may even be given more scans further in the pregnancy.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- My sister had a difficult labor. They did a small cut on her baby's scalp to test pH. Why would they do this test?
- what results can i get from this test?
- What is Cervical punch biopsy?
- what is the wall stitched to?Does this effect the bowel?
- Isn't it dangerous for the baby to have an amniocentesis?
- Both my Fallopian tubes are blocked, I had a laparoscopic procedure done and the hospital said they couldn't unblock tubes, unsuccessful Ivf 4 cycles. Is there any other options?
- I'm 44 years old and diagnosed with a fibrotic uterus (largest 23cm!) I have read in a US medical report that any woman should be able to have a laparoscopic hysterectomy, irrespective of the size of the uterus or the size of the fibroid (as long as the surgeon is qualified.) Do you agree?
- I have endometriosis and it is painful. What can I do to help with the pain?
- How do they carry out a vaginal hystorectomy and a Labiaplasty?
- I'm 5 week pregnant and had sore boobs everyday and a tingling pain on the left side of my ovaries (low abdomen pain on my left side) was at work and i accidently hit that left side with a pointed had surface then this morning realised that my left side pain is gone and breasts not sore at all, should i be worried?
Do you have a question about Growth scan?
Our experts answered the following question about Growth scan:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.