General medicine

Learn all about General medicine

      Do you have a question about General medicine?

      • Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
      • The ones that are experts in General medicine will answer your question.

      Your question will be published anonymously

      • Your question will be published anonymously
      • Make it one, clear, medical question
      • Be brief
      • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
      • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.

      Our experts answered the following question about General medicine:

      Adult male bed wetting, what should I do?

      Mr. Rowan Casey's answer: Adult male bed wetting can be due to a number of c...

      See the question about General medicine

      Performed by



      General internal Medicine

      Renal Medicine

      GP - General Practice

      Cosmetic Surgery

      With Doctoralia you can find specialists in General medicine in the UK

      In order to improve our service we are using our own and third-party cookies. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookie policy. More info X