Question about GaitScanI'm 31 and I often do sport. I have discomfort in my hips when I train two days in a row. One of my legs is longer than the other, some 7mm from the knee to the ground, from the knee to the hip I don't know. What products (insoles, raised insoles) should I use to correct it?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- It's been 3 months since I had a tendon tear due to a motorbike fall. I'm having physiotherapy which causes me pain, beforehand I couldn't sleep, now the pain has lessoned and I have regained 70% of my mobility. I don't want surgery, what would you recommend?
- An MRI scan detected that I have Subacromial Subteltoid Bursitis, Supraspinotis Tendinosis with a complete rupture of the wall thickness towards the critical area of the tendon. I am 55. What procedure would be recommended? What is your opinion?
- I have a partial tear in my supra spinatus tendon, I wanted to know the best treatment. I'm waiting until 10th September to see the trauma specialist but I don't know whether that's too long to wait and whether I should go to A+E. I await your advice?
- I would like a guide price for hip replacement, thankyou
- how long will this replacement last?
- I am a 61 year old woman who has had an Arthroscopic Acromioplasty on my right shoulder that has a rotator cuff suture. They operated a month ago. What can I do for recovery at home? I have no upper body strength and the physio has told me that the muscle does not work. With compliments.
- I have just been diagnosed with a partial rupture of the Supraspinotis of the left shoulder. I am 55 and play a lot of sport. I have been told that surgery is not an option at my age and therapy is the best procedure to follow. Your opinion?
- I have partial ingrown toenail and require surgery. Can it be done on nhs and if so how long would the wait be? otherwise what would the cost be for private treatment with local anaesthetic?
- I have been diagnosed by an MRI scan with a partial rupture of the Supraspinatus tendon. What should I do and what is the most common treatment?
- Is surgical intervention necessary for a supraspinatus tendon tear?
Do you have a question about GaitScan?
Our experts answered the following question about GaitScan:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.