Question about GaitScanI'm 31 and I often do sport. I have discomfort in my hips when I train two days in a row. One of my legs is longer than the other, some 7mm from the knee to the ground, from the knee to the hip I don't know. What products (insoles, raised insoles) should I use to correct it?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I would like a guide price for hip replacement, thankyou
- Please could someone clarify for me what the process of cartilage regeneration involves. I am due to have an arthroscopy in June but the subject of catilage regeneration has not been discussed.
- how risky is surgical treatment if lumbar spinal stenosis?
- My daughter dislocated her knee cap and has a lot of bone bruising. How long do you think it will take for her to recover?
- how long does it take to recover from a laminectony C4 /C5/C6?
- How much can a leg be lengthened through surgeries?
- Is an iliac crest tap a way to heal the chronic iliac pain?
- Why do I have an injection for a bone density scan?
- How long do I have to be non weight bearing on the knee and does this differ with the two different types of cartilage regeneration?
- I have carpal tunnel syndrome. I recently heard about a release that can be done through surgery. Can you tell me about this surgery?
Do you have a question about GaitScan?
Our experts answered the following question about GaitScan:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.