Question about GaitScanI'm 31 and I often do sport. I have discomfort in my hips when I train two days in a row. One of my legs is longer than the other, some 7mm from the knee to the ground, from the knee to the hip I don't know. What products (insoles, raised insoles) should I use to correct it?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I have heard of plastic surgery, but not orthoplastic surgery. Can you tell me about this kind of surgery please?
- At 21 years of age, I suffer with syndactyly on the first, second and third toes of each foot. I have had an operation performed on one foot, the results of which have not alleviated the daily pain and discomfort of the resulting bone deformation. What can be done to resolve this? Thankyou.
- My daughter has macro-syndactyly and will need a corrective repair. what specialist could do it?
- My son's nose was completely smashed in when he dove for a ball at school. He will be going to the doctor. What can you tell me about nose surgery before I go to our first appointment?
- I'm a 61-year-old woman, and a month ago I had an arthroscopic acromioplasty of the right shoulder joining the rotator cuff. What rehabilitation exercises can I do at home? I have no strength in the upper part, and my physio told me the muscle isn't working. Thanks
- My friend broke her wrist when she fell. She has something called a Colles fracture. What kind of surgery will she need to repair it?
- My mum has been diagnosed with a bakers cyst. Her knee is now very swollen and she's in a lot of pain. Is this something that an orthopaedic surgeon can help with? She's 77.
- How much rehabilitation time do you need after acromioplasty surgery?
- My aunt is having shoulder surgery because of a bone spur. What can you tell me about the surgery she will be having?
- After acromioplasty surgery, what care must the patient take, when to start to work?
Do you have a question about GaitScan?
Our experts answered the following question about GaitScan:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.