Question about GaitScanI'm 31 and I often do sport. I have discomfort in my hips when I train two days in a row. One of my legs is longer than the other, some 7mm from the knee to the ground, from the knee to the hip I don't know. What products (insoles, raised insoles) should I use to correct it?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- how long will this replacement last?
- I have partial ingrown toenail and require surgery. Can it be done on nhs and if so how long would the wait be? otherwise what would the cost be for private treatment with local anaesthetic?
- I have plantar fascitis. I heard that shockwave therapy has had good results. What exactly is shockwave therapy?
- I have heard of plastic surgery, but not orthoplastic surgery. Can you tell me about this kind of surgery please?
- I have calcification of the shoulders that is causing me discomfort. I would like to know if I can resolve this problem with Shockwave therapy? since I have consulted an orthopedic who has told me that this treatment is not effective for shoulder calcification.
- My aunt is having shoulder surgery because of a bone spur. What can you tell me about the surgery she will be having?
- had knee replacement 16 weeks ago not been able to sleep last three nights stabbing pain in both sides of knee, what can cause this?
- My mum has been diagnosed with a bakers cyst. Her knee is now very swollen and she's in a lot of pain. Is this something that an orthopaedic surgeon can help with? She's 77.
- What is tenolysis?
- A year ago, my GP said I was a good candidate for a partial knee replacement, which was backed up by the Dr I saw when I went to the hospital. Yesterday, a year later, DR I saw at hospital recommended full replacement. How do I know which one to go for?
Do you have a question about GaitScan?
Our experts answered the following question about GaitScan:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.