I'm 31 and I often do sport. I have discomfort in my hips when I train...

You can get an insert from a shop to slip into the heel and equalise leg length but if your symptoms persist, I suggest you see your GP and get a referral to a hip surgeon.

Related questions

Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:

Do you have a question about GaitScan?

Our experts answered the following question about GaitScan:

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
In order to improve our service we are using our own and third-party cookies. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookie policy. More info X