Question about GaitScanI'm 31 and I often do sport. I have discomfort in my hips when I train two days in a row. One of my legs is longer than the other, some 7mm from the knee to the ground, from the knee to the hip I don't know. What products (insoles, raised insoles) should I use to correct it?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Prolapsed disc C4 C5 causing arm pain . Will artificial disc replacements completely cure the pain with no future problems ?
- Can you have femural shortening for excessive height?
- Is it possible to perform surgery on tendinitis calcification?
- how risky is surgical treatment if lumbar spinal stenosis?
- Is an iliac crest tap a way to heal the chronic iliac pain?
- Is there a problem having a full knee replacement later if one has had a partial replacement previously. Further, is recovery and knee movement generally better with partial knee, assuming other knee compartments are not too worn?
- Which is the best orthopaedic surgery for knee replacements?
- how long does it take to recover from a laminectony C4 /C5/C6?
- Does orthopaedic surgeons do hip replacement?
- I hear that ulnar nerve release surgery is one option for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Please tell me what this involves.
Do you have a question about GaitScan?
Our experts answered the following question about GaitScan:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.