Question about Doppler ultrasound of the heartWhat is an arterial Duplex Ultrasound scan?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What is the best site for drawing bloods?
- Can laser therapy cause permanent scarring? J
- I had "unobstructed coronary arteries" after coronary angiogram 4 yrs ago- does this remain or is there a chance of cholesterol building up over time?
- Examination of the aorta revealed the presence of a stent below the origins of the renal arteries. The stent extended into the right and left common iliac arteries. The right common iliac stent appeared to have separated from the main stent. From PM report. What is the likely cause?
- I am to have an aortic bivalve replaced with a mechanical valve meaning warfarin treatment for the rest of my life. I also need triple artery bypass and work on my ascending aorta which is widening. I have just found out about the Ross procedure. Would this be a suitable procedure for me. I am 48?
- How is this exercise helpful when the patient has walking difficulty?
- How would you manage a 75 year old with varicose veins and localised thrombophlebitis area with swelling around?
- What is the difference between vascular and endovascular surgery?
- Having irregular heart beats sometimes followed immediately by a desire to cough, is this dangerous and could it precede an actual cardiac arrest?
- At 6' and 20", I suddenly developed severe Bradycardia and asystole of 9 seconds, linked to syncope (fainting) and seizure. Does this require any treatment or operation?
Do you have a question about Doppler ultrasound of the heart?
Our experts answered the following question about Doppler ultrasound of the heart:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.