Question about Doppler ultrasound of the heartWhat is an arterial Duplex Ultrasound scan?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had "unobstructed coronary arteries" after coronary angiogram 4 yrs ago- does this remain or is there a chance of cholesterol building up over time?
- what is an angiogram?
- I am to have an aortic bivalve replaced with a mechanical valve meaning warfarin treatment for the rest of my life. I also need triple artery bypass and work on my ascending aorta which is widening. I have just found out about the Ross procedure. Would this be a suitable procedure for me. I am 48?
- Can laser therapy cause permanent scarring? J
- How would you manage a 75 year old with varicose veins and localised thrombophlebitis area with swelling around?
- What kind of electronic devices i can¡t use as I have a pacemaker ?
- How is this exercise helpful when the patient has walking difficulty?
- Had a number of pacemakers fitted since 1995, 3yrs ago one lead broke down now 2nd lead noise too. Original problem was Total heart block, brought back to life 4times. Had Echo test showing 42% ejection. Old leads still emplanted. What future have I got? Looks like thickened wall reducing pressure.
- At 6' and 20", I suddenly developed severe Bradycardia and asystole of 9 seconds, linked to syncope (fainting) and seizure. Does this require any treatment or operation?
- Having irregular heart beats sometimes followed immediately by a desire to cough, is this dangerous and could it precede an actual cardiac arrest?
Do you have a question about Doppler ultrasound of the heart?
Our experts answered the following question about Doppler ultrasound of the heart:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.