Do you have a question about Botulinum toxin therapy?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The ones that are experts in Botulinum toxin therapy will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts answered the following question about Botulinum toxin therapy:What are the side effects and possible complications of Botox procedures?
Mr. Hagen Schumacher's answer: Botox is a trade name of botulinum toxin which is ...
General internal Medicine
- Professionals: Internists, Internists Newcastle upon Tyne, Internists Cardiff, Internists Stoke-on-Trent, Internists Glasgow, Internists Liverpool, Internists Preston, Internists Plymouth, Internists Ashford, Internists Southampton, Internists Chesterfield
- Medical centres: General internal Medicine Clinics, Leicester General Hospital NHS Trust, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Sandwell General Hospital, New Cross Hospital, Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital
- Professionals: Neurologists, Neurologists Harrogate, Neurologists Macclesfield, Neurologists Northallerton, Neurologists Watford, Neurologists Orpington, Neurologists Plymouth, Neurologists Salford, Neurologists Bury, Neurologists Hull, Neurologists Newmarket
- Medical centres: Neurology Clinics, York Hospital, Royal Blackburn Hospital, Princess Royal University Hospital - Orpington, Chase Farm Hospital, Grantham and District Hospital
- Professionals: Gynaecologists, Gynaecologists Solihull, Gynaecologists Crewe, Gynaecologists Walsall, Gynaecologists Sevenoaks, Gynaecologists Norwich, Gynaecologists Yeovil, Gynaecologists Aylesbury, Gynaecologists Northallerton, Gynaecologists Gloucester, Gynaecologists Colchester
- Medical centres: Gynaecology Clinics, Conquest Hospital, Spire Thames Valley Hospital, Stroud General Hospital, Barnet Hospital, Royal Victoria Hospital - Folkestone
- Professionals: Plastic surgeons, Plastic surgeons Leeds, Plastic surgeons Maidstone, Plastic surgeons Birmingham, Plastic surgeons Oxford, Plastic surgeons Ipswich, Plastic surgeons Middlesbrough, Plastic surgeons St Albans, Plastic surgeons Norwich, Plastic surgeons Gillingham, Plastic surgeons Liverpool
- Medical centres: Plastic Surgery Clinics, St Albans City Hospital, Birmingham Treatment Centre, Warwick Hospital, Fitzwilliam Hospital, Shotley Bridge Hospital
GP - General Practice
- Professionals: GP, GP Penzance, GP Hoddesdon, GP Shaftesbury, GP Carnforth, GP Ongar, GP Tadworth, GP Brandon, GP Chandlers Ford, GP Beaconsfield, GP Dundee
- Medical centres: GP - General Practice Clinics, Spire Wellesley Hospital, Bridgewater Hospital, Spire Gatwick Park Hospital, Queen'S Hospital, Burton Upon Trent, West Middlesex University Hospital
With Doctoralia you can find specialists in Botulinum toxin therapy in the UK