Do you have a question about Botulinum toxin therapy?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The ones that are experts in Botulinum toxin therapy will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts answered the following question about Botulinum toxin therapy:What are the side effects and possible complications of Botox procedures?
Mr. Ayman Fouad MBBCh, MSc, MRCOG, MD's answer: Most common side effect is urinay retention
General internal Medicine
- Professionals: Internists, Internists Brighton, Internists Huntingdon, Internists Huddersfield, Internists Chelmsford, Internists Bristol, Internists Canterbury, Internists Worcester, Internists Taunton, Internists Nottingham, Internists Sheffield
- Medical centres: General internal Medicine Clinics, The Heart Hospital, Guy'S Hospital, The Platinum Medical Centre, Wellington Hospital, North Manchester General Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary
- Professionals: Neurologists, Neurologists Preston, Neurologists Liverpool, Neurologists Harrow, Neurologists Otley, Neurologists Cambridge, Neurologists Banbury, Neurologists Norwich, Neurologists Glasgow, Neurologists Middlesbrough, Neurologists Gateshead
- Medical centres: Neurology Clinics, The Heart Hospital, Guy'S Hospital, The Platinum Medical Centre, Wellington Hospital, North Manchester General Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary
- Professionals: Gynaecologists, Gynaecologists Woking, Gynaecologists London, Gynaecologists Ormskirk, Gynaecologists Stevenage, Gynaecologists West Bromwich, Gynaecologists Huntingdon, Gynaecologists Truro, Gynaecologists Gillingham, Gynaecologists Worcester, Gynaecologists Thatcham
- Medical centres: Gynaecology Clinics, The Heart Hospital, Guy'S Hospital, The Platinum Medical Centre, Wellington Hospital, North Manchester General Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary
- Professionals: Plastic surgeons, Plastic surgeons St Helens, Plastic surgeons Newmarket, Plastic surgeons Oxford, Plastic surgeons Preston, Plastic surgeons Derby, Plastic surgeons Liverpool, Plastic surgeons Salisbury, Plastic surgeons Exeter, Plastic surgeons Northwood, Plastic surgeons Harrow
- Medical centres: Plastic Surgery Clinics, The Heart Hospital, Guy'S Hospital, The Platinum Medical Centre, Wellington Hospital, Royal Victoria Infirmary, The Lister Hospital
GP - General Practice
- Professionals: GP, GP Ely, GP Ballymoney, GP Cockermouth, GP Plumstead, GP Leven, GP Canterbury, GP Dorking, GP Solihull, GP Erith, GP Wigston
- Medical centres: GP - General Practice Clinics, The Heart Hospital, The Platinum Medical Centre, Wellington Hospital, The Lister Hospital, Bupa Cromwell Hospital, John Radcliffe Hospital
With Doctoralia you can find specialists in Botulinum toxin therapy in the UK