Do you have a question about Botulinum toxin therapy?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The ones that are experts in Botulinum toxin therapy will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Botulinum toxin therapy. These are the most popular ones:What are the side effects and possible complications of Botox procedures?
Mr. Ayman Fouad MBBCh, MSc, MRCOG, MD's answer: Most common side effect is urinay retentionWhat does this the Botilinum toxin therapy involve?
Mr. Paul Fiadjoe's answer: Botox can be used to treat bladder overactivity and bladder pain syndrome that has not responded to other medical treatments. Treatment involves using a telescope to look into the bladder and inject into the inner layer of the bladder wall at about 20-30 sites. This can be done...Do you really inject botulism into your skin when you get a botox injection?
Mr. Hagen Schumacher's answer: Botox or botulinum toxin is the most potent nerve agent and produced by a bacterium called clostridium botulinum. This toxin can be produced commercially and diluted. Since this preparation does not contain the bacterium, no excess toxin can be produced. In commercially...
See all 3 questions about Botulinum toxin therapy
- Professionals: Plastic Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons Banbury, Plastic Surgeons Leeds, Plastic Surgeons Manchester, Plastic Surgeons Exeter, Plastic Surgeons London, Plastic Surgeons Dartford, Plastic Surgeons Maidstone, Plastic Surgeons Chelmsford, Plastic Surgeons Cambridge, Plastic Surgeons St Albans
- Medical centres: Plastic Surgery Clinics
- Professionals: General Surgeons, General Surgeons Sunderland, General Surgeons Chichester, General Surgeons Gloucester, General Surgeons Salisbury, General Surgeons Solihull, General Surgeons Nuneaton, General Surgeons Sevenoaks, General Surgeons Rochdale, General Surgeons Hartlepool, General Surgeons Worcester
- Medical centres: General Surgery Clinics
General Internal Medicine
- Professionals: Internists, Internists Liverpool, Internists Stockport, Internists Telford, Internists Coventry, Internists Cambridge, Internists Stroud, Internists Sidcup, Internists Stoke-on-Trent, Internists Canterbury, Internists Solihull
- Medical centres: General Internal Medicine Clinics
With Doctoralia you can find specialists in Botulinum toxin therapy in the UK
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.