Do you have a question about Botulinum toxin therapy?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The ones that are experts in Botulinum toxin therapy will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Botulinum toxin therapy. These are the most popular ones:What are the side effects and possible complications of Botox procedures?
Mr. Ayman Fouad MBBCh, MSc, MRCOG, MD's answer: Most common side effect is urinay retentionWhat does this the Botilinum toxin therapy involve?
Mr. Paul Fiadjoe's answer: Botox can be used to treat bladder overactivity and bladder pain syndrome that has not responded to other medical treatments. Treatment involves using a telescope to look into the bladder and inject into the inner layer of the bladder wall at about 20-30 sites. This can be done...Do you really inject botulism into your skin when you get a botox injection?
Mr. Hagen Schumacher's answer: Botox or botulinum toxin is the most potent nerve agent and produced by a bacterium called clostridium botulinum. This toxin can be produced commercially and diluted. Since this preparation does not contain the bacterium, no excess toxin can be produced. In commercially...
See all 3 questions about Botulinum toxin therapy
- Professionals: General Surgeons, General Surgeons Worcester, General Surgeons Belfast, General Surgeons Redditch, General Surgeons Stockport, General Surgeons Leamington Spa, General Surgeons Chatham, General Surgeons Cromer, General Surgeons Wirral, General Surgeons Pontefract, General Surgeons Blackburn
- Medical centres: General Surgery Clinics
- Professionals: Plastic surgeons, Plastic surgeons Exeter, Plastic surgeons Wakefield, Plastic surgeons Liverpool, Plastic surgeons Maidstone, Plastic surgeons Sheffield, Plastic surgeons Bristol, Plastic surgeons Watford, Plastic surgeons Newcastle upon Tyne, Plastic surgeons St Helens, Plastic surgeons Canterbury
- Medical centres: Plastic Surgery Clinics
General internal Medicine
- Professionals: Internists, Internists Sheffield, Internists Chichester, Internists Banbury, Internists Ashford, Internists Ipswich, Internists Belfast, Internists Slough, Internists Sutton Coldfield, Internists Oxford, Internists Burnley
- Medical centres: General internal Medicine Clinics
With Doctoralia you can find specialists in Botulinum toxin therapy in the UK
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.