Question about Bone lengtheningHow much can a leg be lengthened through surgeries?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is anaesthetic used in transrectal ultrasounds? Is it painful?
- how long will this replacement last?
- Prolapsed disc C4 C5 causing arm pain . Will artificial disc replacements completely cure the pain with no future problems ?
- How do I decide which surgery to have to remove my bunion?
- What is tenolysis?
- What is a bilateral fenestration?
- My consultant says I need spinal decompression. I am in great pain and need action asap. I live in Hereford. What are my options?
- How can you tell the difference between regular sun damage, and harmful damage during an Ultraviolet light test?
- What is an ultraviolet light test used for? C
- Is it possible to perform surgery on tendinitis calcification?
Do you have a question about Bone lengthening?
Our experts answered the following question about Bone lengthening:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.