Question about Bone lengtheningHow much can a leg be lengthened through surgeries?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is anaesthetic used in transrectal ultrasounds? Is it painful?
- how long will this replacement last?
- I have calcification of the shoulders that is causing me discomfort. I would like to know if I can resolve this problem with Shockwave therapy? since I have consulted an orthopedic who has told me that this treatment is not effective for shoulder calcification.
- How long after a knee replacement before I can drive?
- I have just been diagnosed with a partial rupture of the Supraspinotis of the left shoulder. I am 55 and play a lot of sport. I have been told that surgery is not an option at my age and therapy is the best procedure to follow. Your opinion?
- I've been diagnosed with a total of the supraspinatus tendon. It's painful but doesn't affect mobility. Would you recommend surgery?
- I have been diagnosed by an MRI scan with a partial rupture of the Supraspinatus tendon. What should I do and what is the most common treatment?
- Is surgical intervention necessary for a supraspinatus tendon tear?
- It's been 3 months since I had a tendon tear due to a motorbike fall. I'm having physiotherapy which causes me pain, beforehand I couldn't sleep, now the pain has lessoned and I have regained 70% of my mobility. I don't want surgery, what would you recommend?
- I am a 61 year old woman who has had an Arthroscopic Acromioplasty on my right shoulder that has a rotator cuff suture. They operated a month ago. What can I do for recovery at home? I have no upper body strength and the physio has told me that the muscle does not work. With compliments.
Do you have a question about Bone lengthening?
Our experts answered the following question about Bone lengthening:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.