Question about Bone lengtheningHow much can a leg be lengthened through surgeries?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Prolapsed disc C4 C5 causing arm pain . Will artificial disc replacements completely cure the pain with no future problems ?
- I had "unobstructed coronary arteries" after coronary angiogram 4 yrs ago- does this remain or is there a chance of cholesterol building up over time?
- what is an angiogram?
- What does a stapodectomy for otosclerosis consist of?
- I have a stainless steel prosthesis that prevents me from having an MRI can i have it replaced?
- How much rehabilitation time do you need after acromioplasty surgery?
- After acromioplasty surgery, what care must the patient take, when to start to work?
- Is it safe for children to have dental x-rays?
- I might be pregnant. Is it safe to get dental x-rays?
- What is a dental x-ray looking for?
Do you have a question about Bone lengthening?
Our experts answered the following question about Bone lengthening:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.