Question about Bone lengtheningHow much can a leg be lengthened through surgeries?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is anaesthetic used in transrectal ultrasounds? Is it painful?
- Examination of the aorta revealed the presence of a stent below the origins of the renal arteries. The stent extended into the right and left common iliac arteries. The right common iliac stent appeared to have separated from the main stent. From PM report. What is the likely cause?
- Can you have femural shortening for excessive height?
- I might be pregnant. Is it safe to get dental x-rays?
- Is it safe for children to have dental x-rays?
- Is there a problem having a full knee replacement later if one has had a partial replacement previously. Further, is recovery and knee movement generally better with partial knee, assuming other knee compartments are not too worn?
- How do I stop the pain in the wrists?
- Why do I have an injection for a bone density scan?
- How do I decide which surgery to have to remove my bunion?
- What are the chances of paralysis with this surgery?
Do you have a question about Bone lengthening?
Our experts answered the following question about Bone lengthening:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.