Question about Bone lengtheningHow much can a leg be lengthened through surgeries?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had "unobstructed coronary arteries" after coronary angiogram 4 yrs ago- does this remain or is there a chance of cholesterol building up over time?
- I am a 61 year old woman who has had an Arthroscopic Acromioplasty on my right shoulder that has a rotator cuff suture. They operated a month ago. What can I do for recovery at home? I have no upper body strength and the physio has told me that the muscle does not work. With compliments.
- I would like a guide price for hip replacement, thankyou
- An MRI scan detected that I have Subacromial Subteltoid Bursitis, Supraspinotis Tendinosis with a complete rupture of the wall thickness towards the critical area of the tendon. I am 55. What procedure would be recommended? What is your opinion?
- I'm 66 year old woman and I have had a 5mm tear of my rotator cuff for three months. I've had 10 sessions of physiotherapy and still feel the same. Is there any other treatment? Should I have an operation. Should I wait?
- I have just been diagnosed with a partial rupture of the Supraspinotis of the left shoulder. I am 55 and play a lot of sport. I have been told that surgery is not an option at my age and therapy is the best procedure to follow. Your opinion?
- Is surgical intervention necessary for a supraspinatus tendon tear?
- I have a partial tear in my supra spinatus tendon, I wanted to know the best treatment. I'm waiting until 10th September to see the trauma specialist but I don't know whether that's too long to wait and whether I should go to A+E. I await your advice?
- what is an angiogram?
- I've been diagnosed with a total of the supraspinatus tendon. It's painful but doesn't affect mobility. Would you recommend surgery?
Do you have a question about Bone lengthening?
Our experts answered the following question about Bone lengthening:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.