Where can we obtain b12 injections?

Question about Blood Transfusion

Where can we obtain b12 injections?

Usually general practitioners will supervise B12 injections - often a practice nurse will give them; the GP ensuring the treatment is appropriate and monitoring the response. In certain situations a hospital specialist will have a reason to monitor the response to therapy.

Related questions

Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:

Do you have a question about Blood Transfusion?

Our experts answered the following question about Blood Transfusion:

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
In order to improve our service we are using our own and third-party cookies. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookie policy. More info X