Question about Adult mental health assesment and treatmentWho is an expert psychiatrist for elderly mental patients?
If you want names you could do worse than Google "Geriatric Psychiatrist"
- Thank you0
- 1 expert agrees
You need to look for a Psychogeriatrician
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Does adult mental treatment always include medicines?
- Can one book to see a Doctor for a private assesment of ones mental health?
- Would pregabalin be a good medication for an adult male suffering from major depression, anxiety, very bad O C D, pdisorder, agroaphobia, and Social phobia disorder?
- Is there such a thing as pre-pregnancy counselling for high risk patients? I'm overweight, suffer from depression (on medication) and gave birth to my first child three months early and I'd really like to talk to someone before trying to conceive again.
- I have problems with my partner of trust and respect. It's all about alcohol. If my partner drinks, for instance, on a work day, and then has to drive, and I find out, this is followed by lies, so I don't get angry, which ends up making it much worse. What can I do?
- My husband doesn't want to attend therapy. What can I do to convince him otherwise?
Do you have a question about Adult mental health assesment and treatment?
Our experts have answered 4 questions about Adult mental health assesment and treatment.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.