Question about Trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasmCan you have a varient of Hemi facial with brow drop, eye closes and mouth pulls that side with smiling with out having visable spasms?
Possibly, yes. Though there are other possibilities such as faulty re-innervation from an old Bell's palsy.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What are the best pain killers for treating TN?
- Is there a cure for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- What is the difference between schizophrenia and dementia praecox?
- Is Alzheimer's the same as senile dementia?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- What are the first signs of Dementia?
- Can I practice yoga? I fractured my L2 9 months ago due to a fall and osteoporosis. Thanks
- How dangerous is NHP?
- I have my first consultation with my neurosurgeon tomorrow to find out if I am going to have surgery on my spinal tumour, which is interdural,extramedullary at L4\L5.if im not happy with the NS. would I be rude in asking for second opinion?
Do you have a question about Trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.