Question about Sturge-Weber syndromeDoes sturge Weber syndrome cause bloodclots?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is there a cure for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- I was diagnosed with FB a year ago. It runs from the temporal bone to the maxilla. Since October 14 I have been prescribed Biophosponates which has helped with the pain but not the periodic swelling which appears to be anxiety related. I think it has moved into my sinus region, is this possible?
- I am 29 years old and this is my third episode of pericarditis. Each one has been worse than the previous. During the last episode there was greater pericardial effusion (moderate) and even a quite considerable right pleural effusion. Is it dangerous to carry out normal activity?
- How would you define idiopathic intracranial hypertension?
- My wife was diagnose with iih some months ago and also her iih is accompanied by seizures. My question is do other iih surfers have seizures as well and is keppra and Diamox good medication for seizures and iih respectively?
- Will my dizziness stop when my body gets used to isotard?
- Are myomas dangerous?
- Is it normal to have a delayed period after a myoma operation?
- Which ages are the most compromised by myoma?
Do you have a question about Sturge-Weber syndrome?
Our experts answered the following question about Sturge-Weber syndrome:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.