Question about Sturge-Weber syndromeDoes sturge Weber syndrome cause bloodclots?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- My 11 year old son has been diagnosed with a golf ball sized brain tumor in the occipital lobe-after having seizures. The Neurosurgeon would like wants to take a wait and see approach, believing it is a slow growing noncancerous tumor. We know nothing and aren't even sure what questions to ask. What aree the main risks?
- Back pain since early 20s then lumbar discitis 2009. Daily moderate pain/stiffness limits any lifting or sitting/standing in one position. Increasingly more prone to acute spasm episodes.Physiotherapy & Naproxen unhelpful. Is there a steroid injection for pain or anything else other than surgery?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- does a mri scan of the brain (not mra ) show compression either of the Glossopharyngeal nerve and trigeminal nerves ? or the radiologist would have to go and look for compression?
- How can Aspergers syndrome be diagnosed in an adult?
- Are there other methods of correcting metatarsus addicts in a very active year old child than casts ?
- Can Asperger's syndrome be confused with OCD?
- Having had tinnitus for over 30 years I have had regular hearing tests which I have been satisfactory. I have never had any type of test or procedure to try and identify the cause. What type of consultant should I contact regarding tinnitus? Bernard Dundon
- My boyfriend has Aspergers syndrome. What difficulties should I expect to face during our lives - behaviour, relationships?
- I am 55 year old woman diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma 1cm in size after MRI.I have no hearing problems but do have balance problems which first appeared 6 weeks ago hence the MRI. I'm told the tumour is on the 8th cranial nerve and all other nerves are free. Terrified. What is general outcome?
Do you have a question about Sturge-Weber syndrome?
Our experts answered the following question about Sturge-Weber syndrome:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.