Question about Sturge-Weber syndromeDoes sturge Weber syndrome cause bloodclots?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Expected/average recovery time following TOS operation?
- I have been diagnosed with tos...but have no concrete hard evidence...is an ultasound the way to go?
- What are the symptoms of Sheehan syndrome?
- I am a community physiotherapist. Could you please confirm if it is normal for a patient with Ramsey Hunt to loose their swallow (now being PEG fed), have mass shoulder girdle weakness along with loss of thenar eminence and intrinsic hand muscles?
- My father has glossopharyngel neuralgia and is currently on medication. The episodes have become worse of late. Is acupuncture an option?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- I had decompression surgery last Sept. and now suffer even more back pain than before it. Could you tell me why my back ceases up and causes excrutiating pain and electric shocks after standing, sitting, walking or laying down each for only a few minutes. The pain is delayed and comes on afterwards.
- Can Asperger's syndrome be confused with OCD?
- I am 55 year old woman diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma 1cm in size after MRI.I have no hearing problems but do have balance problems which first appeared 6 weeks ago hence the MRI. I'm told the tumour is on the 8th cranial nerve and all other nerves are free. Terrified. What is general outcome?
- does a mri scan of the brain (not mra ) show compression either of the Glossopharyngeal nerve and trigeminal nerves ? or the radiologist would have to go and look for compression?
Do you have a question about Sturge-Weber syndrome?
Our experts answered the following question about Sturge-Weber syndrome:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.