Question about Sturge-Weber syndromeDoes sturge Weber syndrome cause bloodclots?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- My friend has a fairly pronounced overbite and has always been very self-conscious about her appearance. She has recently been offered surgery to correct it but is worried the change will be so radical people won't recognise her! I keep telling her it's not only cosmetic but functional. Am I right?
- My daughter dislocated her knee cap about 2 years ago. Now she has pain in the front of her knee. Can a dislocation cause patellofemoral syndrome?
- My 10-month-old baby doesn't haveany teeth yet. Is this normal or should I be worried?
- Is surgery always necessary for an unemerged tooth, or can you leave it alone?
- The Hipermobility syndrome does also involve bruising and swollen veins on hands?
- What are the symptoms of spondylolisthesis? I have back pain and numbness in my leg.
- can a neurologist help with nerve compression in the neck?
- I think I have hypermobility syndrome which causes chronic back/neck pain. Who should I ask my GP to refer me to?
- Does having a job where I am required to talk a lot affect dysphonia?
- How can you treat hypermobility syndrome?
Do you have a question about Sturge-Weber syndrome?
Our experts answered the following question about Sturge-Weber syndrome:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.