Question about Sturge-Weber syndromeDoes sturge Weber syndrome cause bloodclots?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Apart from antibiotics which I hope the dentist will prescribe, what can I do at home in the meantime to alleviate the pain of tooth infection?
- Can a baby receive an artificial intestine?
- What are the symptoms of spondylolisthesis? I have back pain and numbness in my leg.
- Every since my third child was born I have had pain that runs from my lower back down to my calf. It can be painful at times and then go away. What is the best treatment for this?
- My 4-year-old son has flat feet. Is it necessary to be corrected?
- Is surgery always necessary for an unemerged tooth, or can you leave it alone?
- Is Otosclerosis worsened during pregnancy?
- I think I have hypermobility syndrome which causes chronic back/neck pain. Who should I ask my GP to refer me to?
- I am going to have surgery to removed my wisdom teeth. They are unerupted. Is it harder to removed a wisdom tooth when it is unerupted?
- The Hipermobility syndrome does also involve bruising and swollen veins on hands?
Do you have a question about Sturge-Weber syndrome?
Our experts answered the following question about Sturge-Weber syndrome:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.