Do you have a question about Sebaceous cyst?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The ones that are experts in Sebaceous cyst will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts answered the following question about Sebaceous cyst:Are you left with scars after the removal of a sebaceous cyst?
Dr. Dev Shah's answer: This definately depends on the method to remove th...
See the question about Sebaceous cyst
- Professionals: Dermatologists, Dermatologists Derby, Dermatologists Chichester, Dermatologists Edinburgh, Dermatologists Manchester, Dermatologists Sheffield, Dermatologists Bristol, Dermatologists Salford, Dermatologists Birmingham, Dermatologists Otley, Dermatologists Liverpool
- Professionals: General Surgeons, General Surgeons Basingstoke, General Surgeons Whitehaven, General Surgeons Goodmayes, Ilford, General Surgeons Grimsby, General Surgeons Northallerton, General Surgeons Dundee, General Surgeons Purley, General Surgeons Coventry, General Surgeons Crumpsall, General Surgeons Beckenham
- Professionals: Plastic surgeons, Plastic surgeons Leicester, Plastic surgeons Exeter, Plastic surgeons Manchester, Plastic surgeons Bristol, Plastic surgeons Birmingham, Plastic surgeons St Albans, Plastic surgeons Dartford, Plastic surgeons Banbury, Plastic surgeons Derby, Plastic surgeons Middlesbrough
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.