Do you have a question about Sebaceous cyst?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The ones that are experts in Sebaceous cyst will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts answered the following question about Sebaceous cyst:Are you left with scars after the removal of a sebaceous cyst?
Dr. Dev Shah's answer: This definately depends on the method to remove th...
See the question about Sebaceous cyst
- Professionals: Dermatologists, Dermatologists Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Dermatologists Oxford, Dermatologists Otley, Dermatologists Leicester, Dermatologists Portsmouth, Dermatologists Sheffield, Dermatologists Watford, Dermatologists Sutton Coldfield, Dermatologists Edinburgh, Dermatologists Gillingham
- Professionals: General Surgeons, General Surgeons Lincoln, General Surgeons Farnham, General Surgeons Sutton, General Surgeons Doncaster, General Surgeons Dudley, General Surgeons Stafford, General Surgeons Cinderford, General Surgeons Northallerton, General Surgeons Bury St Edmunds, General Surgeons Eastbourne
- Professionals: Plastic surgeons, Plastic surgeons Manchester, Plastic surgeons Prescot, Plastic surgeons Exeter, Plastic surgeons Bristol, Plastic surgeons Chelmsford, Plastic surgeons Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Plastic surgeons Harrow, Plastic surgeons Maidstone, Plastic surgeons Canterbury, Plastic surgeons Sheffield