Do you have a question about Sebaceous cyst?
- Ask thousands of Doctoralia's experts for free.
- The ones that are experts in Sebaceous cyst will answer your question.
Your question will be published anonymously
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Our experts answered the following question about Sebaceous cyst:Are you left with scars after the removal of a sebaceous cyst?
Dr. Dev Shah's answer: This definately depends on the method to remove these and the size. In general small cysts that are treated for the first in the correct manner are easily removed via small scars. When cysts are larger and have come back after inadequate treatment, these require larger scars...
See the question about Sebaceous cyst
- Professionals: Dermatologists, Dermatologists London, Dermatologists Chichester, Dermatologists Leicester, Dermatologists Maidstone, Dermatologists Norwich, Dermatologists Portsmouth, Dermatologists Edinburgh, Dermatologists Sevenoaks, Dermatologists Cardiff, Dermatologists Otley
- Professionals: General Surgeons, General Surgeons Bingley, General Surgeons Norwich, General Surgeons Newcastle upon Tyne, General Surgeons Hereford, General Surgeons Telford, General Surgeons Rochdale, General Surgeons Stockport, General Surgeons Halesowen, General Surgeons Sidcup, General Surgeons Sutton Coldfield
- Professionals: Plastic surgeons, Plastic surgeons St Albans, Plastic surgeons Cambridge, Plastic surgeons Manchester, Plastic surgeons Prescot, Plastic surgeons Preston, Plastic surgeons Leicester, Plastic surgeons Sheffield, Plastic surgeons Middlesbrough, Plastic surgeons Newmarket, Plastic surgeons Maidstone
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.