Question about Post traumatic stress disorderWhat is the treatment for ptsd?
The most effective treatments include psychological techniques that help the brain to reprocess the trauma without the need to talk through every detail. These include the Human givens rewind technique, NLP and or EMDR
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- I am contacting your good selves due to my mother being diagnosed with tension headaches, a year ago. The treatment consists of painkillers and a prophylactic drug at bedtime, but the fact is that the pains are getting stronger and more frequent and she isn't given any other solution. Is there anything that can be done?
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- I have a friend that feels fat and I would like to help her but I don't know how. How can I help her?
- I've had anorexia for almost 5 years because it is always relapses, but I feel that I want be done for good. What is the best way for starting off recovery? For not feeling guilt even for a bite.
- I had anorexia, "I cured myself" and now I am a compulsive eater….what should i do?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
- What are the symptoms of anorexia?
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.