Question about Post traumatic stress disorderWhat is the treatment for ptsd?
The most effective treatments include psychological techniques that help the brain to reprocess the trauma without the need to talk through every detail. These include the Human givens rewind technique, NLP and or EMDR
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- What are the characteristics of anxiety disorder?
- What alternative therapies can help to improve Anxiety Disorder?
- I am contacting your good selves due to my mother being diagnosed with tension headaches, a year ago. The treatment consists of painkillers and a prophylactic drug at bedtime, but the fact is that the pains are getting stronger and more frequent and she isn't given any other solution. Is there anything that can be done?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- I have been taking 150mg of Lyrica (pregabalin) as treatment for a cervical hernia. I have gained weight and my anxiety has increased. is this because of the medication?
- Can Anxiety go away without treatment?
- What are the symptoms of Anxiety Disorder?
- My partner takes cocaine sporadically, I have been with him for three years and I have done it three times, but when he does it, he goes crazy, he disappears from consuming so much, he is capable of spending all his money. He used to see a psychologist but he used to say that he didn't have anything wrong, what can I do?
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.