Question about Post traumatic stress disorderWhat is the treatment for ptsd?
The most effective treatments include psychological techniques that help the brain to reprocess the trauma without the need to talk through every detail. These include the Human givens rewind technique, NLP and or EMDR
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- I've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- I have an 8 year old daughter; at 7 years old she started to develop pubic hair, she has had the odd spot on her face and now her underarms smell. I have searched the Internet and have seen that it could be Precocious puberty. I would like to know if this is normal?
- Can Asperger's syndrome be confused with OCD?
- How do I help my daughter whom is suffering from depression, fear, she cries constantly, she doesn't retain anything at school, she has headaches etc. Thanks
- My boyfriend has Aspergers syndrome. What difficulties should I expect to face during our lives - behaviour, relationships?
- Is schizophrenia curable?
- How can Aspergers syndrome be diagnosed in an adult?
- Is it normal that after a panic attack you are bad all day long? This is to say, I have the attack, it goes a little and all day long I am with fatigue and fear that I will have another attack.
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.