Question about Post traumatic stress disorderI've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
Learning to relax is a vital part of the recovery process. Enjoy your holiday. I hope that you are also getting the help that you need for the PTSD symptoms
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- What is the treatment for ptsd?
- I am tired all the time, although i do get a good night's sleep. I have lost 2 stone in weight over the past year. I have stomach ache and feel nauseous, All the blood tests, scan and full internal examinations show no problem But, I am not well. What should I do? Thanks.
- What are the characteristics of anxiety disorder?
- Can a person with a greater tendency to depression have a stable relationship with a partner?
- How does depression start?
- How should one deal with depressed people?
- Does depression necessarily need to be treated with antidepressants?
- What alternative therapies can help to improve Anxiety Disorder?
- During depression and experiencing auditory hallucinations, can command hallucinations cause the sufferer to lose self control and do things totally out of character ; even immoral or illegal things?
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.