Question about Post traumatic stress disorderI've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
Learning to relax is a vital part of the recovery process. Enjoy your holiday. I hope that you are also getting the help that you need for the PTSD symptoms
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What is the treatment for ptsd?
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- I have a friend that feels fat and I would like to help her but I don't know how. How can I help her?
- I had anorexia, "I cured myself" and now I am a compulsive eater….what should i do?
- I've had anorexia for almost 5 years because it is always relapses, but I feel that I want be done for good. What is the best way for starting off recovery? For not feeling guilt even for a bite.
- What are the symptoms of anorexia?
- I suspect that I have suffered with PMDD for a long time and am now going through the menopause. i am having significant problems with depression and would like some advise on the best way to deal with this please?
- My partner takes cocaine sporadically, I have been with him for three years and I have done it three times, but when he does it, he goes crazy, he disappears from consuming so much, he is capable of spending all his money. He used to see a psychologist but he used to say that he didn't have anything wrong, what can I do?
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.