Question about Post traumatic stress disorderI've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
Learning to relax is a vital part of the recovery process. Enjoy your holiday. I hope that you are also getting the help that you need for the PTSD symptoms
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- What is the treatment for ptsd?
- What are the characteristics of anxiety disorder?
- What alternative therapies can help to improve Anxiety Disorder?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- I have an 8 year old daughter; at 7 years old she started to develop pubic hair, she has had the odd spot on her face and now her underarms smell. I have searched the Internet and have seen that it could be Precocious puberty. I would like to know if this is normal?
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- I have been taking 150mg of Lyrica (pregabalin) as treatment for a cervical hernia. I have gained weight and my anxiety has increased. is this because of the medication?
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- How long can a person live with alzheimers?
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.