Question about Post traumatic stress disorderI've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
Learning to relax is a vital part of the recovery process. Enjoy your holiday. I hope that you are also getting the help that you need for the PTSD symptoms
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- What is the treatment for ptsd?
- I am tired all the time, although i do get a good night's sleep. I have lost 2 stone in weight over the past year. I have stomach ache and feel nauseous, All the blood tests, scan and full internal examinations show no problem But, I am not well. What should I do? Thanks.
- What are the characteristics of anxiety disorder?
- What alternative therapies can help to improve Anxiety Disorder?
- I have been taking 150mg of Lyrica (pregabalin) as treatment for a cervical hernia. I have gained weight and my anxiety has increased. is this because of the medication?
- Can Anxiety go away without treatment?
- What are the symptoms of Anxiety Disorder?
- Am I a drug addict if I smoke a joint?
- My partner takes cocaine sporadically, I have been with him for three years and I have done it three times, but when he does it, he goes crazy, he disappears from consuming so much, he is capable of spending all his money. He used to see a psychologist but he used to say that he didn't have anything wrong, what can I do?
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.