Question about Post traumatic stress disorderI've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
Learning to relax is a vital part of the recovery process. Enjoy your holiday. I hope that you are also getting the help that you need for the PTSD symptoms
Mental Health Specialist, Psychotherapist
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- What is the treatment for ptsd?
- A good friend of mine has been diagnosed with PTSD. She has vivid dreams of her biggest fears most nights. what help is there for this?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
- I have an 8 year old daughter; at 7 years old she started to develop pubic hair, she has had the odd spot on her face and now her underarms smell. I have searched the Internet and have seen that it could be Precocious puberty. I would like to know if this is normal?
- My boyfriend is a hypochondriac; he’s always got something that hurts. If it’s not his stomach it's his leg, or his head or something on his skin. He’s always thinking he’s going to die or that he suffers from a very serious illness. How can I help him?
- I'm a 24-year-old man but when I speak my voice is like that of a woman. I want to know if there is any treatment for this? Thanks
- How can I reduce my anxiety and appetite as a result of having given up smoking? It has been more than a year and I continue to suffer from anxiety and my weight is increasing a lot. Thanks
- Where is the limit for alcoholism? How much do you have to drink to be an alcoholic?
- I think I suffer from social phobia according to what I have read. I don't know what to do or how to talk about it, what can I do?
Do you have a question about Post traumatic stress disorder?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Post traumatic stress disorder.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.