Question about Parkinson's disease and related disordersis parkinson's disease hereditary?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What is the difference between an elbow subluxation and an elbow dislocation?
- My daughter dislocated her knee cap about 2 years ago. Now she has pain in the front of her knee. Can a dislocation cause patellofemoral syndrome?
- What are the symptoms of spondylolisthesis? I have back pain and numbness in my leg.
- Have had terrible sciatic pain for 2 years now in my legs and feet - can't sit or stand for long and always in pain. Had many spinal injections with no help at all. I'm at the end of my tether now with the constant nagging pain. Is there an operation for this?
- Is Otosclerosis worsened during pregnancy?
- My 10-month-old baby doesn't haveany teeth yet. Is this normal or should I be worried?
- Is surgery always necessary for an unemerged tooth, or can you leave it alone?
- I had decompression surgery last Sept. and now suffer even more back pain than before it. Could you tell me why my back ceases up and causes excrutiating pain and electric shocks after standing, sitting, walking or laying down each for only a few minutes. The pain is delayed and comes on afterwards.
- I'm 41 (female) and as far as I can tell none of my wisdom teeth have emerged yet. Is this normal?
- what is this condition?
Do you have a question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders?
Our experts answered the following question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.