Question about Parkinson's disease and related disordersis parkinson's disease hereditary?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth runs in my family. Most doctors do not know much about it. Where do you think I can get the best help for my son and me?
- What is the difference between an elbow subluxation and an elbow dislocation?
- what is neurosarcoidosis?
- My nerologist assest me for CMT but stated i did not have it due to normal nerve conduction test however i have recantly read that sme types have a normal test. Could i still have CMT i have muscle loss on my lower legs and feet with both feet teiste with high arches?
- Is Otosclerosis worsened during pregnancy?
- Hello i have a ureterocele and i am having lots of pain on my right side front and back also in genitals and right leg. I do not have an appointment for 5 weeks to see a urologist. Could this do damage that cant be repaired?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- For severe sleep apnea is it best to have an operation or to use a mask for sleeping? Is the operation complicated and uncomfortable? Am I right in understanding there are no guaranteed results? Many thanks
- Every since my third child was born I have had pain that runs from my lower back down to my calf. It can be painful at times and then go away. What is the best treatment for this?
- Hello, it has been 5 weeks since my third operation for a discal hernia l5-s1. This last time, after the operation, I have developed a pain in my buttock and left thigh and calf. What can I do to stop the pain or what swimming exercises could help me?
Do you have a question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders?
Our experts answered the following question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.