Question about Parkinson's disease and related disordersis parkinson's disease hereditary?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I had Guillan Barre over 40 years ago, as a child. Onset was rapid and resulted in me being paralysed from the neck down. Duration was approximately 18 months. All my life I have suffered from chronic fatigue, that GPs have put down to various causes. How can I be checked for residual effects?
- I have Pes Cavus. I have been told that I should not wear heels. Why?
- Can you use an exercise bike with spinal stenosis?
- I've had a lumbar spine decompression for spinal stenosis but still have problems. Before the operationI had an EMG showing chronic lesions at L5 - S1. Will the pain disappear? Thanks
- What treatment would you recommend for spinal stenosis in the cervical spine of an 80 year old patient?
- Who is the best specialist to treat Pes Cavus?
- chiari 1 always produce obstruction of the lcr at the magnum cistern? the patient has no symptons . Which is the treatment or decision about it?
- What can I do to prevent another abscessed tooth? It was so painful!
- Ive been diagnosed with billowing mitral valve after being sent to hospital due to chest pain, shortness of breath and constant fatigue. I had the echo ultra sound and day hospital where they put dye into your heart. my discharge letter says MV to be checked every 3-5 years. Should I be worried?
- Can pes cavus surgical correction be done on the both feet at the same time?
Do you have a question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders?
Our experts answered the following question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.