Question about Parkinson's disease and related disordersis parkinson's disease hereditary?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- is there any other treatment option for breast cancer other than chemo?
- I've read that breast-feeding protects you from breast cancer and that abortion causes it. Is this true?
- My uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
- If someone has this kind of fungi, can it be spread to his/her children when kissing or by leaving bacteria over eating utensils?
- Expected/average recovery time following TOS operation?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- I have been diagnosed with tos...but have no concrete hard evidence...is an ultasound the way to go?
- Can Asperger's syndrome be confused with OCD?
- My boyfriend has Aspergers syndrome. What difficulties should I expect to face during our lives - behaviour, relationships?
- What causes TMD? Is it hereditary?
Do you have a question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders?
Our experts answered the following question about Parkinson's disease and related disorders:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.