Question about OsteonecrosisMy uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I have been told today that my Avascular Necrosis, for which I was given an urgent appt with the Consultant is temporary, and will clear itself. This is contrary to everything I have read, can someone please advise me.?
- Is avascular necrosis of the hips the same disease as infarct in the knee?
- What can I do to prevent another abscessed tooth? It was so painful!
- My friends 17 year old son has been diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis in September 2016. He is on crutches and receiving pain relief and hydrotherapy. His mother is getting increasingly frustrated and worried that not enough is being done. what next? Any advice gratefully received.
- Is having a double aortic arch hereditary?
- I am 34 years old and started with sciatica with associated numbness to an area on my leg 6 weeks ago. My MRI scan shows wear and tear on L5 causing pressure on the disc resulting in root nerve compression on S1. Will I need surgery.
- I have avn in multiple joints, areas within my femur & tibia caused by steriod treatment for leukaemia 19 years ago. Ive had both hips replaced & need major knee surgery soon. After removal of dead bone & joint replacement, can avn come back in remaining healthy bone?
- chiari 1 always produce obstruction of the lcr at the magnum cistern? the patient has no symptons . Which is the treatment or decision about it?
- Is metastasis of the liver curable?
- Which specialist treats adhesive capsulitis?
Do you have a question about Osteonecrosis?
Our experts answered the following question about Osteonecrosis:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.