Question about OsteonecrosisMy uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- My 11 year old son has been diagnosed with a golf ball sized brain tumor in the occipital lobe-after having seizures. The Neurosurgeon would like wants to take a wait and see approach, believing it is a slow growing noncancerous tumor. We know nothing and aren't even sure what questions to ask. What aree the main risks?
- I have been diagnosed with tos...but have no concrete hard evidence...is an ultasound the way to go?
- Expected/average recovery time following TOS operation?
- Can I practice yoga? I fractured my L2 9 months ago due to a fall and osteoporosis. Thanks
- Is hip - dysplasia a life long condition? I mean, isn't there any kind of definitive treatment?
- What are the symptoms of Sheehan syndrome?
- I have been running several miles per day. Then my hip started hurting so badly that I have had to stop. I have bursitis in my hip. What is the best way to treat hip bursitis so I can start running again?
- I have increasing pain on both sides with my hip dysplasia, I have just had a baby a few months ago, though the condition was present before. I now feel really nauseous with raised temp. Is this linked? what should I do?
- I am 7 weeks post op from knee replacement surgery and my right knee is doing well but my right foot seems to be suffering from some sort of nerve damage. My foot feels dull and stiff. Can you tell me if this is normal and will it get better in time?
- I am in my twenties and am embarrassed about my teeth. Am I too old to get braces?
Do you have a question about Osteonecrosis?
Our experts answered the following question about Osteonecrosis:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.