Question about OsteonecrosisMy uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I have been diagnosed with tos...but have no concrete hard evidence...is an ultasound the way to go?
- Expected/average recovery time following TOS operation?
- Are there other methods of correcting metatarsus addicts in a very active year old child than casts ?
- Severe injury 10 years ago to ankle and whole foot now giving considerable pain. How can i find orthopaedic specialist in Sheffield area?
- does a mri scan of the brain (not mra ) show compression either of the Glossopharyngeal nerve and trigeminal nerves ? or the radiologist would have to go and look for compression?
- I have been running several miles per day. Then my hip started hurting so badly that I have had to stop. I have bursitis in my hip. What is the best way to treat hip bursitis so I can start running again?
- Is hip - dysplasia a life long condition? I mean, isn't there any kind of definitive treatment?
- I have arthritis in my hands. My knuckles are huge and my fingers bend to the side. It is getting harder to use my hands. What can be done?
- My father has glossopharyngel neuralgia and is currently on medication. The episodes have become worse of late. Is acupuncture an option?
- My knee keeps clicking and popping 1 year after surgery. Is this normal?
Do you have a question about Osteonecrosis?
Our experts answered the following question about Osteonecrosis:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.