Question about OsteonecrosisMy uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Back pain since early 20s then lumbar discitis 2009. Daily moderate pain/stiffness limits any lifting or sitting/standing in one position. Increasingly more prone to acute spasm episodes.Physiotherapy & Naproxen unhelpful. Is there a steroid injection for pain or anything else other than surgery?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- What happens if you do not take care of Bicipital tendinitis?
- Almost a month ago I underwent an open Abdominal Myomectomy. Suddenly I started experiencing a strong pain on my lower right hand side (it would appear to be the ovary) and signs like those at the beginning of my menstrual cycle started to appear. Is this Ok? Is this normal?
- Are myomas dangerous?
- Is it normal to have a delayed period after a myoma operation?
- Can I practice yoga? I fractured my L2 9 months ago due to a fall and osteoporosis. Thanks
- If I have my period on the day of the myomectomy, can they operate anyway?
- Which ages are the most compromised by myoma?
- I am a community physiotherapist. Could you please confirm if it is normal for a patient with Ramsey Hunt to loose their swallow (now being PEG fed), have mass shoulder girdle weakness along with loss of thenar eminence and intrinsic hand muscles?
Do you have a question about Osteonecrosis?
Our experts answered the following question about Osteonecrosis:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.