Question about Neurosarcoidosiswhat is neurosarcoidosis?
Sarcoidosis is an uncommon inflammatory condition that looks a bit like tuberculosis without the TB bacterium. It can affect the nervous system; more commonly affects the chest. It is a diagnosis considered more often than proved. It is an insecure diagnosis in the absence of a positive biopsy result.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I have been told today that my Avascular Necrosis, for which I was given an urgent appt with the Consultant is temporary, and will clear itself. This is contrary to everything I have read, can someone please advise me.?
- My friends 17 year old son has been diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis in September 2016. He is on crutches and receiving pain relief and hydrotherapy. His mother is getting increasingly frustrated and worried that not enough is being done. what next? Any advice gratefully received.
- Is having a double aortic arch hereditary?
- I have avn in multiple joints, areas within my femur & tibia caused by steriod treatment for leukaemia 19 years ago. Ive had both hips replaced & need major knee surgery soon. After removal of dead bone & joint replacement, can avn come back in remaining healthy bone?
- Is avascular necrosis of the hips the same disease as infarct in the knee?
- can a neurologist help with nerve compression in the neck?
- How can a psuedo obstruction be caused by thrombosis of the main artery that supplies / travels through the left mammary and extends to the left groin/hip?
- I am going to have surgery to removed my wisdom teeth. They are unerupted. Is it harder to removed a wisdom tooth when it is unerupted?
- What are the symptoms of spondylolisthesis? I have back pain and numbness in my leg.
- Have not seen my menstrual period for over 6 month now. I have an history of hyper prolactenemia. What could be the course and solution to my problem. Am just 32 yrs and about to get married.??
Do you have a question about Neurosarcoidosis?
Our experts answered the following question about Neurosarcoidosis:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.