Question about Neurosarcoidosiswhat is neurosarcoidosis?
Sarcoidosis is an uncommon inflammatory condition that looks a bit like tuberculosis without the TB bacterium. It can affect the nervous system; more commonly affects the chest. It is a diagnosis considered more often than proved. It is an insecure diagnosis in the absence of a positive biopsy result.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth runs in my family. Most doctors do not know much about it. Where do you think I can get the best help for my son and me?
- My daughter dislocated her knee cap about 2 years ago. Now she has pain in the front of her knee. Can a dislocation cause patellofemoral syndrome?
- My nerologist assest me for CMT but stated i did not have it due to normal nerve conduction test however i have recantly read that sme types have a normal test. Could i still have CMT i have muscle loss on my lower legs and feet with both feet teiste with high arches?
- What are meningiomas?
- What's the treatment for retroperitoneal fibrosis?
- How many tests are usually needed to confirm Cushing's disease in a female and approximately how long does it take to get a result from the 24 hour urine test? I'm feeling very poorly with flushing in head, high temperatures, bad one-sided headaches & much more but am lost in NHS system. Thank you.
- My friend has a fairly pronounced overbite and has always been very self-conscious about her appearance. She has recently been offered surgery to correct it but is worried the change will be so radical people won't recognise her! I keep telling her it's not only cosmetic but functional. Am I right?
- What kinds of tests are done to diagnose a spinal deformity?
- My son's bottom teeth are crooked because his jaw is not big enough for all his teeth. He does not want to do anything about this. He is 14. Can he end up with problems in the future?
- I have costochondritis for over 20 years now and its so unbearable now I feel like this is going to be how I live the rest of my life. It gets me so down I cant bear it anymore. Ive tried a lot of meds over the years but to be honest cant take them for lengths of times due to nausea. Im desperate, can you advise me. Thank you.
Do you have a question about Neurosarcoidosis?
Our experts answered the following question about Neurosarcoidosis:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.