Question about MenopausePulsatile tinntus has any relation with menopause?
Pulsatile Tinnitus is due to vascular abnormalities which are not directly related to Menopause. Hence no direct nor indirect link. Hope this helps.
- Thank you0
- 2 experts agree
As far as I am aware pulsatile tinnitus is due to blood flow changes in the ear or being more aware of the blood flow near your ear. from a personal experience, I have had pulsatile tinnitus long before I went through the menopause. and they occurred independently of each other.
Family Planner, Gynaecologist
See all 9 questions about Menopause
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Does a high-protein diet speed up the menopause?
- I have to stop taking estrogen supplements when my sister got breast cancer. I am in menopause and am worried about the change. What can I expect when I stop the estrogen?
- Hi, for a month now I have lost my sex drive and have been in my menopause for 4 years, with hot flushes and no menstruation. The lack of sex drive is due to menopause? What should I do for recovering it?
- My mother is in her menopause, what can be done about her mood changes?
- What natural remedies can help with hot flashes produced by menopause?
- Hello. About a month ago I lost my sex drive and I've been going through the menopause for 4 years, with hot flushes and my periods have stopped. Is the loss of sex drive due to the menopasue? What should I do to regain my sexual desire?
- I've recently started the initial stages of the menopause and I've been prescribed to keep taking Premelle to cope with the hot flushes, however, I've read that hormones from animal origin can be harmful. Is this true?
- What happens exactly during menopause? What are the changes a women should be ready for?
- i have thyroid / grave disease. i have been on medication for one year now but my eye balls are still borging out, what should i do?
- What kind of activites cause tennis elbow?
Do you have a question about Menopause?
Our experts have answered 9 questions about Menopause.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.