Question about MenopausePulsatile tinntus has any relation with menopause?
Pulsatile Tinnitus is due to vascular abnormalities which are not directly related to Menopause. Hence no direct nor indirect link. Hope this helps.
- Thank you0
- 2 experts agree
As far as I am aware pulsatile tinnitus is due to blood flow changes in the ear or being more aware of the blood flow near your ear. from a personal experience, I have had pulsatile tinnitus long before I went through the menopause. and they occurred independently of each other.
Family Planner, Gynaecologist
See all 9 questions about Menopause
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- My mother is in her menopause, what can be done about her mood changes?
- I have to stop taking estrogen supplements when my sister got breast cancer. I am in menopause and am worried about the change. What can I expect when I stop the estrogen?
- Hi, for a month now I have lost my sex drive and have been in my menopause for 4 years, with hot flushes and no menstruation. The lack of sex drive is due to menopause? What should I do for recovering it?
- What natural remedies can help with hot flashes produced by menopause?
- Does a high-protein diet speed up the menopause?
- What happens exactly during menopause? What are the changes a women should be ready for?
- Hello. About a month ago I lost my sex drive and I've been going through the menopause for 4 years, with hot flushes and my periods have stopped. Is the loss of sex drive due to the menopasue? What should I do to regain my sexual desire?
- I've recently started the initial stages of the menopause and I've been prescribed to keep taking Premelle to cope with the hot flushes, however, I've read that hormones from animal origin can be harmful. Is this true?
- I was diagnosed with FB a year ago. It runs from the temporal bone to the maxilla. Since October 14 I have been prescribed Biophosponates which has helped with the pain but not the periodic swelling which appears to be anxiety related. I think it has moved into my sinus region, is this possible?
- Can you come out of anemia through methods other than iron-rich diet?
Do you have a question about Menopause?
Our experts have answered 9 questions about Menopause.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.