Question about MenopausePulsatile tinntus has any relation with menopause?
Pulsatile Tinnitus is due to vascular abnormalities which are not directly related to Menopause. Hence no direct nor indirect link. Hope this helps.
See all 8 questions about Menopause
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Does a high-protein diet speed up the menopause?
- My mother is in her menopause, what can be done about her mood changes?
- What natural remedies can help with hot flashes produced by menopause?
- I have to stop taking estrogen supplements when my sister got breast cancer. I am in menopause and am worried about the change. What can I expect when I stop the estrogen?
- Hi, for a month now I have lost my sex drive and have been in my menopause for 4 years, with hot flushes and no menstruation. The lack of sex drive is due to menopause? What should I do for recovering it?
- Hello. About a month ago I lost my sex drive and I've been going through the menopause for 4 years, with hot flushes and my periods have stopped. Is the loss of sex drive due to the menopasue? What should I do to regain my sexual desire?
- What happens exactly during menopause? What are the changes a women should be ready for?
- Hello, I have found warts around my anal area. I have suspicion of Condolyma. Im 33 yeras old male from EU currently working in UK. I have not been registered with any doctor yet. I am looking for an advice or anyone to help me out with this issue? Id appreciate it. Thanks.
- My mom and dad both had gum disease. Am I likely to get gum disease, too?
- Can strongyloidiasis be eradicated from the body? Thanks
Do you have a question about Menopause?
Our experts have answered 8 questions about Menopause.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.