Question about Meningitis - meningococcalHaving meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What is the cure for pelvic sepsis after an illeostomy?
- What is the difference between schizophrenia and dementia praecox?
- Is Alzheimer's the same as senile dementia?
- I have been diagnosed after having a baby with a liver hemangioma. Every day I have pain on my right side around the rib cage. I went and saw a specialist and he said it is nothing to be concerned about. But it gets worse when I do exercise and I am constantly tired and got no energy?(bloods-normal)
- How would you define idiopathic intracranial hypertension?
- I had SJS dec 2013. I would like to ask, how long is the recovery process for scars? What can I do to speed the process of getting rid of them or at least the best product to lighten them on face and body? How long does it take for toe nails to grow back? Will I ever be able to take medications?
- What are the best pain killers for treating TN?
- Does a dental abscess require a root canal?
- Are antibiotics necessary to recover fron a tooth absess?Thanx
- What are the first signs of Dementia?
Do you have a question about Meningitis - meningococcal?
Our experts answered the following question about Meningitis - meningococcal:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.