Question about Meningitis - meningococcalHaving meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is there a cure for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- What are meningiomas?
- Hello, I have found warts around my anal area. I have suspicion of Condolyma. Im 33 yeras old male from EU currently working in UK. I have not been registered with any doctor yet. I am looking for an advice or anyone to help me out with this issue? Id appreciate it. Thanks.
- How long does it take to cure a genital herpes? Is it more than 1-2weeks?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- I have Lichen simplex chronicus in my vulva and anus and I'm waiting for my appointment with a dermatologist, is there any chance I can spread it to my partner?
- I think I might have had LSC while I was pregnant, I was constantly itchy around the vulva. Is it something that's more common during prenancy?
- Can strongyloidiasis be eradicated from the body? Thanks
- My father has glossopharyngel neuralgia and is currently on medication. The episodes have become worse of late. Is acupuncture an option?
Do you have a question about Meningitis - meningococcal?
Our experts answered the following question about Meningitis - meningococcal:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.