Question about Meningitis - meningococcalHaving meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I am contacting your good selves due to my mother being diagnosed with tension headaches, a year ago. The treatment consists of painkillers and a prophylactic drug at bedtime, but the fact is that the pains are getting stronger and more frequent and she isn't given any other solution. Is there anything that can be done?
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth runs in my family. Most doctors do not know much about it. Where do you think I can get the best help for my son and me?
- I was diagnosed with mild gastritis, oesophagitus and small h.hernia, I am also having op to have remaining part of thyroid & goitre removed, tsh level is ok. I feel so weak some days and have terrible pain in stomach and back and extreme shortness of breath, what can this be due to?
- I was diagnosed with gastroparesis at UCH about 5 years and have had 15 laparotomies but with no long term advantage. I vomit daily varying from 2-15 times and my recent specialist has said "we can do nothing for you now" i am at a all time low feeling, is there a solution?
- Can a baby receive an artificial intestine?
- I have sciatica. It has been getting more painful. Can you please tell me about what treatments work for sciatica?
- My nerologist assest me for CMT but stated i did not have it due to normal nerve conduction test however i have recantly read that sme types have a normal test. Could i still have CMT i have muscle loss on my lower legs and feet with both feet teiste with high arches?
- If a stool sample and a blood test have a negative result, but the symptoms still persist, are there any other tests to confirm schistosomiasis?
- My husband has a sister with spastic paralysis. Are we more likely to have a child with this disease?
- What are the first signs of Alzheimer's disease?
Do you have a question about Meningitis - meningococcal?
Our experts answered the following question about Meningitis - meningococcal:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.