Question about Meningitis - meningococcalHaving meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- If someone has this kind of fungi, can it be spread to his/her children when kissing or by leaving bacteria over eating utensils?
- I have lichen planus on my hands and in my mouth. In the past couple of days my hands have split in the creases and are unbearably sore, also my mouth has become very sore as well. Is there anything I can do to relieve the pain?
- Can you come out of anemia through methods other than iron-rich diet?
- Can Asperger's syndrome be confused with OCD?
- I have had headache for 5 weeks and have double vision and being sick, it is doing my head in - what can i do about it?
- I have been getting migraine headaches. I had a CT scan and the doctor said that I have a mucous retention cyst. Can this kind of cyst cause migraines?
- What is the treatment for a mucous retention cyst? Is it painful?
- Do CSF leaks that are from the sphenoid sinus leak out the front of the nose when bent down and CSF leaks that drain down to the back of the throat come from the ethmoid or cribriform plate?
- How long does it take for the symptoms of Atrophic Vaginitis to be relieved by Elleste Duet Conti Tablets?
- Why does a CSF leak occur?
Do you have a question about Meningitis - meningococcal?
Our experts answered the following question about Meningitis - meningococcal:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.