Question about Meningitis - meningococcalHaving meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What is the cure for pelvic sepsis after an illeostomy?
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- what is neurosarcoidosis?
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- How can a psuedo obstruction be caused by thrombosis of the main artery that supplies / travels through the left mammary and extends to the left groin/hip?
- How long can a person live with alzheimers?
- What causes a tooth absess?
- What is the best treatment for an abscessed tooth?
- Can an abscess in your tooth cause damage to your brain?
- can a neurologist help with nerve compression in the neck?
Do you have a question about Meningitis - meningococcal?
Our experts answered the following question about Meningitis - meningococcal:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.