Question about Malposition of the uterusGynaecological question: I have a retroverted uterus. How do I go about correcting it to increase my chances of becoming pregnant?
Retroveted uterus on it own is not a known cause of infertility or subfertility. It can be normal in a proportion of women.
If you do have a problem conceiving, I would advise you to see your GP who can then refer you to see a fertility expert for appropriate investigation.
- Thank you1
- 1 expert agrees
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Back pain since early 20s then lumbar discitis 2009. Daily moderate pain/stiffness limits any lifting or sitting/standing in one position. Increasingly more prone to acute spasm episodes.Physiotherapy & Naproxen unhelpful. Is there a steroid injection for pain or anything else other than surgery?
- My uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
- If someone has this kind of fungi, can it be spread to his/her children when kissing or by leaving bacteria over eating utensils?
- Can I practice yoga? I fractured my L2 9 months ago due to a fall and osteoporosis. Thanks
- I suspect that I have suffered with PMDD for a long time and am now going through the menopause. i am having significant problems with depression and would like some advise on the best way to deal with this please?
- How long does it take for healing of a radical vulvectomy. It is now 8 weeks and still swollen and painful.. is this normal?
- What are the symptoms of Sheehan syndrome?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- I have a lot of pain when I get my period. It is getting worse even though I exercise. I am wondering if I have endometriosis. What are the symptoms of Endometriosis?
- If I have endometriosis and a frozen pelvis, are there greater risks during a pregnancy provoked by reproductive medicine (IVF, artificial insemination etc...)?
Do you have a question about Malposition of the uterus?
Our experts answered the following question about Malposition of the uterus:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.