I think I have hypermobility syndrome which causes chronic back/neck p...

I would try a physiotherapist in the first instance. Other options would include an orthopaedic surgeon or sports physician.

See all 3 questions about Hypermobility syndrome

Related questions

Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:

Do you have a question about Hypermobility syndrome?

Our experts have answered 3 questions about Hypermobility syndrome.

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
In order to improve our service we are using our own and third-party cookies. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookie policy. More info X