Question about Heart failureMy hubby has been told his BNP reading was 749 ( MI& 3BYpass2013) had ecg & waiting for perfusion...should we be worried?
The answer depends on a number of things, most importantly his symptoms and ECG findings. An echo cardiogram and perfusion scan should help. He may need an up to date coronary angiogram depending on results.
See all 2 questions about Heart failure
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- my mum has had a blood clot and nodules in her lungs. she is very breathless and her leg swells to twice the size. she has had a nuclear cardiac scan, does she need an angiogram?
- What is the cure for pelvic sepsis after an illeostomy?
- two metformin tablets a day give me diarrohhea. is there a substitute medication ?
- I heard that both the width and dimension of the anus after hermorrhoids surgery is much smaller than before. Is that true?
- I have a hemorrhoid what specialist should i go?
- How long does hemorrhoids surgery take? Will I feel any incomfort during the operation?
- Is having a double aortic arch hereditary?
- What is the disease ischemic colitis?
- Is tonsillitis contagious?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
Do you have a question about Heart failure?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about Heart failure.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.