Heart failure - Information, specialists, frequent questions.

Learn all about Heart failure

Do you have a question about Heart failure?

Our experts have answered 2 questions about Heart failure.

Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free

  • Your question will be published anonymously
  • Make it one, clear, medical question
  • Be brief
  • This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
  • Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.

Here are the most popular ones:

The answer depends on a number of things, most importantly his symptoms and ECG findings. An echo cardiogram and perfusion scan should help. He may need an up to date coronary angiogram depending on results.

  • 4
  • 1
  • 0
Dr. Mrinal Andrew Saha MA(Cantab) MBBS MRCP PhD



If the nuclear scan showed evidence of coronary ischaemia, the I would suggest a coronary angiogram (via radial approach)

  • 6
  • 1
  • 1
Ramon Martos



See all 2 questions about Heart failure

In order to improve our service we are using our own and third-party cookies. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookie policy. More info X