Question about GlaucomaA spot has been discovered in the corner of my eye by the optician and then also by the consultant. I have to go for tests and a scan in 4 months. Is this too long?
Sounds a bit strange. Not sure what the spot could be? Is it on the eye? Is it in the eye? It is hard to be more specific without knowing a bit more.
See all 4 questions about Glaucoma
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What is the cost of trabeculectomy in private surgery?
- In my latest eye test this month, presents that I have glaucoma with IOP13 on the right eye and IOP16 of the left eye. I would like to know how serious is it? How soon do I need a treatment?
- best sea sick tab to take with glaucoma?
- How would you define idiopathic intracranial hypertension?
- i have thyroid / grave disease. i have been on medication for one year now but my eye balls are still borging out, what should i do?
- Is there any treatment of corneal endothelium after cataract operation apart from keratoplasty? I lost a big part after the operation
- My wife was diagnose with iih some months ago and also her iih is accompanied by seizures. My question is do other iih surfers have seizures as well and is keppra and Diamox good medication for seizures and iih respectively?
- I had Cataract Surgery almost 3 yrs ago and suffer from Anterior Uveitis after the surgery. I have consulted numerous Specialists but to no avail. I have had Intra-vitreous injections of Vancomycin & Fortum. Presently I am on 1 drop of Vexol / day and twice Napofenac. What more should i do?
- had giant cell arteritis for 4 years, recently tried to reduce from 5mg prenisolone to alternate days of 4mg and 5mg, have had severe muscle pain and felt awful. if i go back to 5 every day for ever wil it cause problems long term?
- Can I use contact lenses with conjunctivitis?
Do you have a question about Glaucoma?
Our experts have answered 4 questions about Glaucoma.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.