Question about GlaucomaA spot has been discovered in the corner of my eye by the optician and then also by the consultant. I have to go for tests and a scan in 4 months. Is this too long?
Sounds a bit strange. Not sure what the spot could be? Is it on the eye? Is it in the eye? It is hard to be more specific without knowing a bit more.
See all 4 questions about Glaucoma
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- In my latest eye test this month, presents that I have glaucoma with IOP13 on the right eye and IOP16 of the left eye. I would like to know how serious is it? How soon do I need a treatment?
- best sea sick tab to take with glaucoma?
- What is the cost of trabeculectomy in private surgery?
- i have thyroid / grave disease. i have been on medication for one year now but my eye balls are still borging out, what should i do?
- Is there any treatment of corneal endothelium after cataract operation apart from keratoplasty? I lost a big part after the operation
- What are the risks of blepharoplasty?
- What does retinal vein obstruction mean?
- I want to operate on myopia, probably with ICL due to my age. I wanted to know if I run out of crystalline whether it'll be possilbe for me to develop cataracts in the future?
- What should you do when left with the after effects of Central serous retinopathy or when you suffer a relapse?
- Can I use contact lenses with conjunctivitis?
Do you have a question about Glaucoma?
Our experts have answered 4 questions about Glaucoma.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.