Question about GlaucomaA spot has been discovered in the corner of my eye by the optician and then also by the consultant. I have to go for tests and a scan in 4 months. Is this too long?
Sounds a bit strange. Not sure what the spot could be? Is it on the eye? Is it in the eye? It is hard to be more specific without knowing a bit more.
See all 4 questions about Glaucoma
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- In my latest eye test this month, presents that I have glaucoma with IOP13 on the right eye and IOP16 of the left eye. I would like to know how serious is it? How soon do I need a treatment?
- What is the cost of trabeculectomy in private surgery?
- best sea sick tab to take with glaucoma?
- How would you define idiopathic intracranial hypertension?
- Is there any treatment of corneal endothelium after cataract operation apart from keratoplasty? I lost a big part after the operation
- My wife was diagnose with iih some months ago and also her iih is accompanied by seizures. My question is do other iih surfers have seizures as well and is keppra and Diamox good medication for seizures and iih respectively?
- I have been advised by Opticians that I have Blepharitis. I saw a Consultant recently who advises I stop everything and if not right in 2 weeks to go on antibiotics for 4 weeks - he did not advise I have Blepharitis. My eyes are so dry. Not happy at thought of taking anti's and the side effects, what you recomend?
- Is astigmatism curable?
- What does retinal vein obstruction mean?
- Can I drive after cataract surgery?
Do you have a question about Glaucoma?
Our experts have answered 4 questions about Glaucoma.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.