Question about GlaucomaA spot has been discovered in the corner of my eye by the optician and then also by the consultant. I have to go for tests and a scan in 4 months. Is this too long?
Sounds a bit strange. Not sure what the spot could be? Is it on the eye? Is it in the eye? It is hard to be more specific without knowing a bit more.
See all 3 questions about Glaucoma
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- best sea sick tab to take with glaucoma?
- What is the cost of trabeculectomy in private surgery?
- i have thyroid / grave disease. i have been on medication for one year now but my eye balls are still borging out, what should i do?
- I had Cataract Surgery almost 3 yrs ago and suffer from Anterior Uveitis after the surgery. I have consulted numerous Specialists but to no avail. I have had Intra-vitreous injections of Vancomycin & Fortum. Presently I am on 1 drop of Vexol / day and twice Napofenac. What more should i do?
- My wife was diagnose with iih some months ago and also her iih is accompanied by seizures. My question is do other iih surfers have seizures as well and is keppra and Diamox good medication for seizures and iih respectively?
- Is there any treatment of corneal endothelium after cataract operation apart from keratoplasty? I lost a big part after the operation
- What are the risks of blepharoplasty?
- I want to operate on my cataracts, but I wanted to know if afterwards I will be able to use lenses?
- What should you do when left with the after effects of Central serous retinopathy or when you suffer a relapse?
- I want to operate on myopia, probably with ICL due to my age. I wanted to know if I run out of crystalline whether it'll be possilbe for me to develop cataracts in the future?
Do you have a question about Glaucoma?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Glaucoma.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.