Question about GlaucomaA spot has been discovered in the corner of my eye by the optician and then also by the consultant. I have to go for tests and a scan in 4 months. Is this too long?
Sounds a bit strange. Not sure what the spot could be? Is it on the eye? Is it in the eye? It is hard to be more specific without knowing a bit more.
See all 4 questions about Glaucoma
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- best sea sick tab to take with glaucoma?
- In my latest eye test this month, presents that I have glaucoma with IOP13 on the right eye and IOP16 of the left eye. I would like to know how serious is it? How soon do I need a treatment?
- What is the cost of trabeculectomy in private surgery?
- How would you define idiopathic intracranial hypertension?
- I had Cataract Surgery almost 3 yrs ago and suffer from Anterior Uveitis after the surgery. I have consulted numerous Specialists but to no avail. I have had Intra-vitreous injections of Vancomycin & Fortum. Presently I am on 1 drop of Vexol / day and twice Napofenac. What more should i do?
- My wife was diagnose with iih some months ago and also her iih is accompanied by seizures. My question is do other iih surfers have seizures as well and is keppra and Diamox good medication for seizures and iih respectively?
- I have been advised by Opticians that I have Blepharitis. I saw a Consultant recently who advises I stop everything and if not right in 2 weeks to go on antibiotics for 4 weeks - he did not advise I have Blepharitis. My eyes are so dry. Not happy at thought of taking anti's and the side effects, what you recomend?
- I have been diagnosed with Vitreomawla Traction and have an appointment in a months time. How serious is this condition, and if I have to have an operation to separate the gel from the retina, what are the chances of further eye problems as I get older?
- Can I use contact lenses with conjunctivitis?
- What should you do when left with the after effects of Central serous retinopathy or when you suffer a relapse?
Do you have a question about Glaucoma?
Our experts have answered 4 questions about Glaucoma.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.