Question about Fractured collar bone - newbornMy grandson has a broken his collar bone from a difficult delivery. Is this likely to heal up quickly?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth runs in my family. Most doctors do not know much about it. Where do you think I can get the best help for my son and me?
- My nerologist assest me for CMT but stated i did not have it due to normal nerve conduction test however i have recantly read that sme types have a normal test. Could i still have CMT i have muscle loss on my lower legs and feet with both feet teiste with high arches?
- I am getting osteoarthritis in my hands. I am in my 50's. What do you recommend that I do so I can continue to play the piano and do other activities I enjoy?
- What is the treatment for articular cartilage sports injuries?
- What are the symptoms of articular cartilage damage?
- How effective is acupuncture for curing tendinitis of the wrist and knee?
- I have bunions in both feet and now the second toes are crossing over the big toes, would i require an operation?
- What are the causes of articular cartilage sports injuries?
- My baby's scalp is getting flakey. Now the flake skin is turning yellowish. I have heard about cradle cap. What can I do to make his skin better?
- I have costochondritis for over 20 years now and its so unbearable now I feel like this is going to be how I live the rest of my life. It gets me so down I cant bear it anymore. Ive tried a lot of meds over the years but to be honest cant take them for lengths of times due to nausea. Im desperate, can you advise me. Thank you.
Do you have a question about Fractured collar bone - newborn?
Our experts answered the following question about Fractured collar bone - newborn:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.