Question about Fractured collar bone - newbornMy grandson has a broken his collar bone from a difficult delivery. Is this likely to heal up quickly?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What can I take for the hayfever if I am breastfeeding?
- Until December they are not giving me allergy tests and they have told me to try to not take anything until I have them. I have spent the whole night sneezing and with rinitis and itchy eyes and I am feeling bad. I have a family history with an allergy to fungi. What would you advise me in order to relieve the symptoms?
- I think I might have had LSC while I was pregnant, I was constantly itchy around the vulva. Is it something that's more common during prenancy?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- My uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
- I have Lichen simplex chronicus in my vulva and anus and I'm waiting for my appointment with a dermatologist, is there any chance I can spread it to my partner?
- What is Enuresis?
- My allergy tests will be done in two months and I've been told not to take anything until they are done. I spent all last night sneezing, with hay fever and itchy eyes and I'm really suffering. I have a family history of allergy to fungus. What can you recommend to alleviate the symptoms?
- Is it true that sometimes morton's neuroma has no symptoms?
- I have been running several miles per day. Then my hip started hurting so badly that I have had to stop. I have bursitis in my hip. What is the best way to treat hip bursitis so I can start running again?
Do you have a question about Fractured collar bone - newborn?
Our experts answered the following question about Fractured collar bone - newborn:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.