Question about Fractured collar bone - newbornMy grandson has a broken his collar bone from a difficult delivery. Is this likely to heal up quickly?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Back pain since early 20s then lumbar discitis 2009. Daily moderate pain/stiffness limits any lifting or sitting/standing in one position. Increasingly more prone to acute spasm episodes.Physiotherapy & Naproxen unhelpful. Is there a steroid injection for pain or anything else other than surgery?
- My daughter is 9 and from time to time has really painful sores on her labia. The pediatrician isn't really sure what it is and has prescibed fucidin cream which seems to do the trick. The sores start as blisters and then burst which is then really, painful. Could this be erythrasma?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- If I have my period on the day of the myomectomy, can they operate anyway?
- Almost a month ago I underwent an open Abdominal Myomectomy. Suddenly I started experiencing a strong pain on my lower right hand side (it would appear to be the ovary) and signs like those at the beginning of my menstrual cycle started to appear. Is this Ok? Is this normal?
- I have a 5cm myoma. I have had a contraceptive coil for 6 years, I am 56 years old and I continue to have periods. I have gained weight and have mood swings. I would like to know if there is an alternative and less invasive treatment than hormone therapy? Thank you.
- Is it normal to have a delayed period after a myoma operation?
- My toddler has itchy, dry, bumpy skin even when I use lotion. Nothing seems to help. How can I help her?
- What happens if you do not take care of Bicipital tendinitis?
- Can I practice yoga? I fractured my L2 9 months ago due to a fall and osteoporosis. Thanks
Do you have a question about Fractured collar bone - newborn?
Our experts answered the following question about Fractured collar bone - newborn:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.