Question about Fibrous dysplasiaI was diagnosed with FB a year ago. It runs from the temporal bone to the maxilla. Since October 14 I have been prescribed Biophosponates which has helped with the pain but not the periodic swelling which appears to be anxiety related. I think it has moved into my sinus region, is this possible?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What are the patellofermoral disorders?
- What is the best method of having a small xanthelasma removed?
- If someone has this kind of fungi, can it be spread to his/her children when kissing or by leaving bacteria over eating utensils?
- Is metastasis of the liver curable?
- What is the best and most effective treatment for xanthelasma?
- I started getting a bump above my eyelid. It has grown and now I have another one. My doctor said I have Xanthelasma. What is the best treatment for this?
- What causes TMD? Is it hereditary?
- Can I practice yoga? I fractured my L2 9 months ago due to a fall and osteoporosis. Thanks
- My father has glossopharyngel neuralgia and is currently on medication. The episodes have become worse of late. Is acupuncture an option?
- Can xanthelasma be a cause of liver problems too?
Do you have a question about Fibrous dysplasia?
Our experts answered the following question about Fibrous dysplasia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.