Question about Fibrous dysplasiaI was diagnosed with FB a year ago. It runs from the temporal bone to the maxilla. Since October 14 I have been prescribed Biophosponates which has helped with the pain but not the periodic swelling which appears to be anxiety related. I think it has moved into my sinus region, is this possible?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What are the patellofermoral disorders?
- two metformin tablets a day give me diarrohhea. is there a substitute medication ?
- My 11 year old son has been diagnosed with a golf ball sized brain tumor in the occipital lobe-after having seizures. The Neurosurgeon would like wants to take a wait and see approach, believing it is a slow growing noncancerous tumor. We know nothing and aren't even sure what questions to ask. What aree the main risks?
- If someone has this kind of fungi, can it be spread to his/her children when kissing or by leaving bacteria over eating utensils?
- Are myomas dangerous?
- Which ages are the most compromised by myoma?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- Is it normal to have a delayed period after a myoma operation?
- Almost a month ago I underwent an open Abdominal Myomectomy. Suddenly I started experiencing a strong pain on my lower right hand side (it would appear to be the ovary) and signs like those at the beginning of my menstrual cycle started to appear. Is this Ok? Is this normal?
- I am a community physiotherapist. Could you please confirm if it is normal for a patient with Ramsey Hunt to loose their swallow (now being PEG fed), have mass shoulder girdle weakness along with loss of thenar eminence and intrinsic hand muscles?
Do you have a question about Fibrous dysplasia?
Our experts answered the following question about Fibrous dysplasia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.