Question about Fibrous dysplasiaI was diagnosed with FB a year ago. It runs from the temporal bone to the maxilla. Since October 14 I have been prescribed Biophosponates which has helped with the pain but not the periodic swelling which appears to be anxiety related. I think it has moved into my sinus region, is this possible?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What are the patellofermoral disorders?
- My uncle has osteoporosis. Now he has osteonecrosis. What does this mean for him?
- I am 29 years old and this is my third episode of pericarditis. Each one has been worse than the previous. During the last episode there was greater pericardial effusion (moderate) and even a quite considerable right pleural effusion. Is it dangerous to carry out normal activity?
- Can I practice yoga? I fractured my L2 9 months ago due to a fall and osteoporosis. Thanks
- Do CSF leaks that are from the sphenoid sinus leak out the front of the nose when bent down and CSF leaks that drain down to the back of the throat come from the ethmoid or cribriform plate?
- Why does a CSF leak occur?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- Are there other methods of correcting metatarsus addicts in a very active year old child than casts ?
- Severe injury 10 years ago to ankle and whole foot now giving considerable pain. How can i find orthopaedic specialist in Sheffield area?
- My husband has been diagnosed with Dupytren's disease. What causes his fingers to curl like that?
Do you have a question about Fibrous dysplasia?
Our experts answered the following question about Fibrous dysplasia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.