Question about Fibrous dysplasiaI was diagnosed with FB a year ago. It runs from the temporal bone to the maxilla. Since October 14 I have been prescribed Biophosponates which has helped with the pain but not the periodic swelling which appears to be anxiety related. I think it has moved into my sinus region, is this possible?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What are the criteria for this diagnosis?
- Is homeopathy a reliable way of treating urethral stricture?
- What can I do to prevent another abscessed tooth? It was so painful!
- chiari 1 always produce obstruction of the lcr at the magnum cistern? the patient has no symptons . Which is the treatment or decision about it?
- I’ve had two operations to tackle urethral stricture. The second was a uroplasty five years ago but now the stricture has returned and I have to be operated on again. Is there anything I can do to avoid going through all of this agony again?
- Apart from antibiotics which I hope the dentist will prescribe, what can I do at home in the meantime to alleviate the pain of tooth infection?
- my son was diagnosed with achalasia and operated on 10 yrs ago but he is now suffering from it again. what should we do now?
- What causes a tooth abscess?
- Does a dental abscess require a root canal?
- Are antibiotics necessary to recover fron a tooth absess?Thanx
Do you have a question about Fibrous dysplasia?
Our experts answered the following question about Fibrous dysplasia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.