Question about Ectopic pregnancyI have a septate uterus, what are my chances of an ectopic pregnancy? Also, does an ectopic pregnancy produce positive urine hcg tests?
Ectopic pregnancy has an incidence of 1 in 80 pregnancies. A septate uterus is associated with ectopic pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage, preterm birth and breech babies.
An ectopic pregnancy does produce a postive urine test so an early scan is advised.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I heard that both the width and dimension of the anus after hermorrhoids surgery is much smaller than before. Is that true?
- What is the cure for pelvic sepsis after an illeostomy?
- How long does hemorrhoids surgery take? Will I feel any incomfort during the operation?
- I have been diagnosed after having a baby with a liver hemangioma. Every day I have pain on my right side around the rib cage. I went and saw a specialist and he said it is nothing to be concerned about. But it gets worse when I do exercise and I am constantly tired and got no energy?(bloods-normal)
- How long does it take to cure a genital herpes? Is it more than 1-2weeks?
- What are the criteria for this diagnosis?
- My niece has just been diagnosed with uterine cancer. She has never had a chance to have children. Are there ways to treat this without taking out the uterus?
- What things can cause infertility?
- When does having recurrent candidiasis affect fertility? What consequences can this disease have and does it have a cure?
- I have a 5cm myoma. I have had a contraceptive coil for 6 years, I am 56 years old and I continue to have periods. I have gained weight and have mood swings. I would like to know if there is an alternative and less invasive treatment than hormone therapy? Thank you.
Do you have a question about Ectopic pregnancy?
Our experts answered the following question about Ectopic pregnancy:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.