Question about Ectopic pregnancyI have a septate uterus, what are my chances of an ectopic pregnancy? Also, does an ectopic pregnancy produce positive urine hcg tests?
Ectopic pregnancy has an incidence of 1 in 80 pregnancies. A septate uterus is associated with ectopic pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage, preterm birth and breech babies.
An ectopic pregnancy does produce a postive urine test so an early scan is advised.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- How long does it take to cure a genital herpes? Is it more than 1-2weeks?
- I have genital herpes and no treatment my doctor has prescribed is working. I am in constant agony. What can I do?
- How long does it take for healing of a radical vulvectomy. It is now 8 weeks and still swollen and painful.. is this normal?
- I think I have a Bartholin's cyst. It is not painful and there is no drainage. Should I be worried about it?
- I have a utheral caruncle about the size of a lentil, I don't have any pain, it was detected by a gynecologist, should I have an operation to remove it or should I leave it, will I have problems in the future?
- When does having recurrent candidiasis affect fertility? What consequences can this disease have and does it have a cure?
- I have an ovarian cyst measuring 84mm. I am 75 years of age. The CA125 test was borderline raised (52). I was told it is benign after an ultra sound showed no solid parts. I have much pain, nausea and difficult bowel movements. Is removal the best option?
- I have an 8cm ovarian cyst. The CA levels are borderline raised. How likely to be cancer?
- I have a lot of pain when I get my period. It is getting worse even though I exercise. I am wondering if I have endometriosis. What are the symptoms of Endometriosis?
- I wanted to know the difference between herpes and genital warts. Are they not the same?
Do you have a question about Ectopic pregnancy?
Our experts answered the following question about Ectopic pregnancy:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.