Question about Ectopic pregnancyI have a septate uterus, what are my chances of an ectopic pregnancy? Also, does an ectopic pregnancy produce positive urine hcg tests?
Ectopic pregnancy has an incidence of 1 in 80 pregnancies. A septate uterus is associated with ectopic pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage, preterm birth and breech babies.
An ectopic pregnancy does produce a postive urine test so an early scan is advised.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- I heard that both the width and dimension of the anus after hermorrhoids surgery is much smaller than before. Is that true?
- Pulsatile tinntus has any relation with menopause?
- How long does hemorrhoids surgery take? Will I feel any incomfort during the operation?
- I have a utheral caruncle about the size of a lentil, I don't have any pain, it was detected by a gynecologist, should I have an operation to remove it or should I leave it, will I have problems in the future?
- I suspect that I have suffered with PMDD for a long time and am now going through the menopause. i am having significant problems with depression and would like some advise on the best way to deal with this please?
- What natural remedies can help with hot flashes produced by menopause?
- Does a high-protein diet speed up the menopause?
- Hi, for a month now I have lost my sex drive and have been in my menopause for 4 years, with hot flushes and no menstruation. The lack of sex drive is due to menopause? What should I do for recovering it?
- I have had 6 paralytic ileus.1 following surgery of the nose & throat , 2 following hip replacements & 3 for no apparent reason. Doctors have found no physical issues & are basically saying there is no known cause & therefore no way to prevent future issues. Your thoughts, please?
- I had a miscarriage last month. It was my first pregnancy. I am afraid that if I get pregnant I will have another miscarriage. What are the chances that I will lose my next baby?
Do you have a question about Ectopic pregnancy?
Our experts answered the following question about Ectopic pregnancy:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.