Question about DystoniaMy daughter is 23 with paroxysmal dystonia, and is trapped at home, forgotten, who do I ask for help ?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- I've had glossitis for 3 days now but i do not smoke or drink, and haven't got any kind of allergy. What else can cause it?
- What treatment is there for glossitis?
- I have been diagnosed with non allergic rhinitis and have been tested for dust, pollen, pets etc all came back negative. Still not cleared up after 2 years of steroid sprays and antihistamines. Could any other allergy be causing these symptoms?
- Can an operated fissure reappear?
- How would you define idiopathic intracranial hypertension?
- What is glossitis?
- What is Rhinitis and does it affect breathing during sleep?
- My wife was diagnose with iih some months ago and also her iih is accompanied by seizures. My question is do other iih surfers have seizures as well and is keppra and Diamox good medication for seizures and iih respectively?
- I had SJS dec 2013. I would like to ask, how long is the recovery process for scars? What can I do to speed the process of getting rid of them or at least the best product to lighten them on face and body? How long does it take for toe nails to grow back? Will I ever be able to take medications?
Do you have a question about Dystonia?
Our experts answered the following question about Dystonia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.