Question about DystoniaMy daughter is 23 with paroxysmal dystonia, and is trapped at home, forgotten, who do I ask for help ?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Does Labolife work against HPV? This appears a herbal remedy...
- If a man is a carrier of HPV, can this be cured?
- How can be removed groin fungi?
- I have warts between my anus and vagina - Could this be HPV? What else could it be?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- If I have come out in genital warts, does this also mean I have HPV?
- I have a small wart on my outer lips but I do not have an appointment to see a gynecologist for more than a month. During this month is there a risk that the wart will increase in size or that complications could develop? Can I continue to have sexual intercourse with my partner? I have always used condoms but this has still happened.
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- My boyfriend has Aspergers syndrome. What difficulties should I expect to face during our lives - behaviour, relationships?
- I suspect that I have suffered with PMDD for a long time and am now going through the menopause. i am having significant problems with depression and would like some advise on the best way to deal with this please?
Do you have a question about Dystonia?
Our experts answered the following question about Dystonia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.