Question about DystoniaMy daughter is 23 with paroxysmal dystonia, and is trapped at home, forgotten, who do I ask for help ?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is there a cure for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- I found out that my pap smear was abnormal. What are the symptoms of cervical cancer?
- two metformin tablets a day give me diarrohhea. is there a substitute medication ?
- My stomach blows up very hard, is this expected or could it be cancer?
- What is the disease ischemic colitis?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- I am 55 year old woman diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma 1cm in size after MRI.I have no hearing problems but do have balance problems which first appeared 6 weeks ago hence the MRI. I'm told the tumour is on the 8th cranial nerve and all other nerves are free. Terrified. What is general outcome?
- What is the treatment for a Tapeworm?
- I suspect that I have suffered with PMDD for a long time and am now going through the menopause. i am having significant problems with depression and would like some advise on the best way to deal with this please?
- Is Meniere's disease curable?
Do you have a question about Dystonia?
Our experts answered the following question about Dystonia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.