Question about DystoniaMy daughter is 23 with paroxysmal dystonia, and is trapped at home, forgotten, who do I ask for help ?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What is the cure for pelvic sepsis after an illeostomy?
- Is it normal for spinal stenosis to cause your feet to go into spasm?
- chiari 1 always produce obstruction of the lcr at the magnum cistern? the patient has no symptons . Which is the treatment or decision about it?
- Can you use an exercise bike with spinal stenosis?
- I've had a lumbar spine decompression for spinal stenosis but still have problems. Before the operationI had an EMG showing chronic lesions at L5 - S1. Will the pain disappear? Thanks
- What treatment would you recommend for spinal stenosis in the cervical spine of an 80 year old patient?
- My husband of 72 has had parkinsons for about 12 years. He now suddenly cannot walk. All this has happened within about 2 weeks. Can you suggest a way forward please?
- What are the best pain killers for treating TN?
- Can you have a varient of Hemi facial with brow drop, eye closes and mouth pulls that side with smiling with out having visable spasms?
- My husband has Parkinson's disease, and, although his tremor is well controlled by drugs, it is the non-motor symptoms that are more distressing, yet remain unaddressed. He is constantly exhausted, unable to think clearly, and his memory has become very poor. Should he seek further advice?
Do you have a question about Dystonia?
Our experts answered the following question about Dystonia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.