Question about DystoniaMy daughter is 23 with paroxysmal dystonia, and is trapped at home, forgotten, who do I ask for help ?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- If a stool sample and a blood test have a negative result, but the symptoms still persist, are there any other tests to confirm schistosomiasis?
- what is neurosarcoidosis?
- My son 17 years old started to have asthma episodes very frequently, I went to pneumologist and he is taking lots of medicine. I feel very sad about this because I think there should be a different way, everyday taking pills and bronqueolitic and so on!! I need your advice?
- Does asthma cure itself with homeopathy?
- I am getting osteoarthritis in my hands. I am in my 50's. What do you recommend that I do so I can continue to play the piano and do other activities I enjoy?
- Can asthma start in adults?
- For severe sleep apnea is it best to have an operation or to use a mask for sleeping? Is the operation complicated and uncomfortable? Am I right in understanding there are no guaranteed results? Many thanks
- What are the symptoms of spondylolisthesis? I have back pain and numbness in my leg.
- How long does chickenpox last and how long will it take for the red bumps to disappear?
- What's the best way to treat recurring E.coli in the urine?
Do you have a question about Dystonia?
Our experts answered the following question about Dystonia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.