Question about DyslexiaWhy are dyslexic children more intelligent?
The brain is like a computer that can do many amazing things but the more we try to multi task, the more mistakes we make: like having too many \Windows open on a PC. So having dyslexia means you can't run Word and this allows the other software to run better.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is tonsillitis contagious?
- I had a high stress experience about 7 months ago and have not felt the same since with daily head tension and neck ache and I'm not sure if I have PTSD or what or how to recover from it. what should i do?
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- I've had PTSD for 3 months now, my family gave me a plane ticket for a holiday to rest a bit. They hope it will help. Will this helo with the cure? Or will nothing change?
- What is the treatment for ptsd?
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
- My daughter started snoring and i am not sure if it's because of sickness. We've been to the doctor and she is healthy. The doctor said it can be some kind of compulsive actions from her. Sould we go to a therapist?
- What is Enuresis?
- How long can a person live with alzheimers?
Do you have a question about Dyslexia?
Our experts answered the following question about Dyslexia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.