Question about DyslexiaWhy are dyslexic children more intelligent?
The brain is like a computer that can do many amazing things but the more we try to multi task, the more mistakes we make: like having too many \Windows open on a PC. So having dyslexia means you can't run Word and this allows the other software to run better.
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth runs in my family. Most doctors do not know much about it. Where do you think I can get the best help for my son and me?
- My nerologist assest me for CMT but stated i did not have it due to normal nerve conduction test however i have recantly read that sme types have a normal test. Could i still have CMT i have muscle loss on my lower legs and feet with both feet teiste with high arches?
- Does asthma cure itself with homeopathy?
- Can asthma start in adults?
- My son 17 years old started to have asthma episodes very frequently, I went to pneumologist and he is taking lots of medicine. I feel very sad about this because I think there should be a different way, everyday taking pills and bronqueolitic and so on!! I need your advice?
- My baby has sores in his mouth and won't eat. He does not have a fever. Should I take him to the doctor or will this go away on its own?
- My daughter is only ten years old and already has black heads on her nose.This seems very young to me or is it normal? I've bought her a gentle facial wash and a facial brush to try and keep the area clean. I don't know what else i can do.Thanks
- For severe sleep apnea is it best to have an operation or to use a mask for sleeping? Is the operation complicated and uncomfortable? Am I right in understanding there are no guaranteed results? Many thanks
- What is the difference between Bipolar and OCD?
- Some pimples have appeared on the upper lips of my mouth. My doctor told me they are Fordyce pimples and there is no treatment. My question is, can electrocoagulation or cryotherapy remove these pimples?
Do you have a question about Dyslexia?
Our experts answered the following question about Dyslexia:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.