Question about CSF leakWhy does a CSF leak occur?
Either spontaneously, or as a result of trauma. Often settle naturally but can lead to infection or headache.
See all 2 questions about CSF leak
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Do CSF leaks that are from the sphenoid sinus leak out the front of the nose when bent down and CSF leaks that drain down to the back of the throat come from the ethmoid or cribriform plate?
- Is avascular necrosis of the hips the same disease as infarct in the knee?
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- My friends 17 year old son has been diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis in September 2016. He is on crutches and receiving pain relief and hydrotherapy. His mother is getting increasingly frustrated and worried that not enough is being done. what next? Any advice gratefully received.
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- I have avn in multiple joints, areas within my femur & tibia caused by steriod treatment for leukaemia 19 years ago. Ive had both hips replaced & need major knee surgery soon. After removal of dead bone & joint replacement, can avn come back in remaining healthy bone?
- What can I do to prevent another abscessed tooth? It was so painful!
- Apart from antibiotics which I hope the dentist will prescribe, what can I do at home in the meantime to alleviate the pain of tooth infection?
- I have been told today that my Avascular Necrosis, for which I was given an urgent appt with the Consultant is temporary, and will clear itself. This is contrary to everything I have read, can someone please advise me.?
- what is neurosarcoidosis?
Do you have a question about CSF leak?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about CSF leak.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.