Question about CSF leakWhy does a CSF leak occur?
Either spontaneously, or as a result of trauma. Often settle naturally but can lead to infection or headache.
See all 2 questions about CSF leak
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Do CSF leaks that are from the sphenoid sinus leak out the front of the nose when bent down and CSF leaks that drain down to the back of the throat come from the ethmoid or cribriform plate?
- Is there a cure for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Ive been diagnosed with billowing mitral valve after being sent to hospital due to chest pain, shortness of breath and constant fatigue. I had the echo ultra sound and day hospital where they put dye into your heart. my discharge letter says MV to be checked every 3-5 years. Should I be worried?
- I am 29 years old and this is my third episode of pericarditis. Each one has been worse than the previous. During the last episode there was greater pericardial effusion (moderate) and even a quite considerable right pleural effusion. Is it dangerous to carry out normal activity?
- Is Alzheimer's the same as senile dementia?
- What is the difference between schizophrenia and dementia praecox?
- What are meningiomas?
- Will my dizziness stop when my body gets used to isotard?
- Are antibiotics necessary to recover fron a tooth absess?Thanx
- What are the best pain killers for treating TN?
Do you have a question about CSF leak?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about CSF leak.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.