Question about CSF leakWhy does a CSF leak occur?
Either spontaneously, or as a result of trauma. Often settle naturally but can lead to infection or headache.
See all 2 questions about CSF leak
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Do CSF leaks that are from the sphenoid sinus leak out the front of the nose when bent down and CSF leaks that drain down to the back of the throat come from the ethmoid or cribriform plate?
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth runs in my family. Most doctors do not know much about it. Where do you think I can get the best help for my son and me?
- what is neurosarcoidosis?
- What is the difference between an elbow subluxation and an elbow dislocation?
- What is the best way to determine if there is more than one adenoma intra-operatively? e.g. If a pre-op sestamibi scan shows one adenoma and this is removed, what is the best way to test if the remaining parathyroid glands are healthy?.
- My nerologist assest me for CMT but stated i did not have it due to normal nerve conduction test however i have recantly read that sme types have a normal test. Could i still have CMT i have muscle loss on my lower legs and feet with both feet teiste with high arches?
- Every since my third child was born I have had pain that runs from my lower back down to my calf. It can be painful at times and then go away. What is the best treatment for this?
- Will my dizziness stop when my body gets used to isotard?
- My son's bottom teeth are crooked because his jaw is not big enough for all his teeth. He does not want to do anything about this. He is 14. Can he end up with problems in the future?
- I;ve been feeling out of balance from time to time; blood pressure fairly normal..no other symptoms except tiredness. What could this be due to?
Do you have a question about CSF leak?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about CSF leak.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.