Question about CSF leakWhy does a CSF leak occur?
Either spontaneously, or as a result of trauma. Often settle naturally but can lead to infection or headache.
See all 2 questions about CSF leak
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Do CSF leaks that are from the sphenoid sinus leak out the front of the nose when bent down and CSF leaks that drain down to the back of the throat come from the ethmoid or cribriform plate?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- Back pain since early 20s then lumbar discitis 2009. Daily moderate pain/stiffness limits any lifting or sitting/standing in one position. Increasingly more prone to acute spasm episodes.Physiotherapy & Naproxen unhelpful. Is there a steroid injection for pain or anything else other than surgery?
- does a mri scan of the brain (not mra ) show compression either of the Glossopharyngeal nerve and trigeminal nerves ? or the radiologist would have to go and look for compression?
- What is the treatment for a mucous retention cyst? Is it painful?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- What causes TMD? Is it hereditary?
- Which ages are the most compromised by myoma?
- Is it normal to have a delayed period after a myoma operation?
- I feel like my jaw is grating whenever I am chewing. Is this dangerous to the joint?
Do you have a question about CSF leak?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about CSF leak.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.