Question about CSF leakWhy does a CSF leak occur?
Either spontaneously, or as a result of trauma. Often settle naturally but can lead to infection or headache.
See all 2 questions about CSF leak
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Do CSF leaks that are from the sphenoid sinus leak out the front of the nose when bent down and CSF leaks that drain down to the back of the throat come from the ethmoid or cribriform plate?
- Apart from antibiotics which I hope the dentist will prescribe, what can I do at home in the meantime to alleviate the pain of tooth infection?
- I've had a lumbar spine decompression for spinal stenosis but still have problems. Before the operationI had an EMG showing chronic lesions at L5 - S1. Will the pain disappear? Thanks
- What treatment would you recommend for spinal stenosis in the cervical spine of an 80 year old patient?
- Is it normal for spinal stenosis to cause your feet to go into spasm?
- Can you use an exercise bike with spinal stenosis?
- Ive been diagnosed with billowing mitral valve after being sent to hospital due to chest pain, shortness of breath and constant fatigue. I had the echo ultra sound and day hospital where they put dye into your heart. my discharge letter says MV to be checked every 3-5 years. Should I be worried?
- Are fallen arches the same as flat feet?
- What causes a tooth abscess?
- How can you alter Flat Feet?
Do you have a question about CSF leak?
Our experts have answered 2 questions about CSF leak.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.