Question about CIDPWhat does CIDP mean?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is there a cure for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- I had Guillan Barre over 40 years ago, as a child. Onset was rapid and resulted in me being paralysed from the neck down. Duration was approximately 18 months. All my life I have suffered from chronic fatigue, that GPs have put down to various causes. How can I be checked for residual effects?
- What is the difference between schizophrenia and dementia praecox?
- Is Alzheimer's the same as senile dementia?
- Will my dizziness stop when my body gets used to isotard?
- What are the first signs of Dementia?
- can sleep apnea be medically treated without cpap machine and is it accredited for dvla?
- I have been getting migraine headaches. I had a CT scan and the doctor said that I have a mucous retention cyst. Can this kind of cyst cause migraines?
- I;ve been feeling out of balance from time to time; blood pressure fairly normal..no other symptoms except tiredness. What could this be due to?
Do you have a question about CIDP?
Our experts answered the following question about CIDP:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.