Question about CIDPWhat does CIDP mean?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- What treatment would you recommend for spinal stenosis in the cervical spine of an 80 year old patient?
- How is a food allergy different from a food intolerance?
- I've had a lumbar spine decompression for spinal stenosis but still have problems. Before the operationI had an EMG showing chronic lesions at L5 - S1. Will the pain disappear? Thanks
- Can you use an exercise bike with spinal stenosis?
- chiari 1 always produce obstruction of the lcr at the magnum cistern? the patient has no symptons . Which is the treatment or decision about it?
- Is it normal for spinal stenosis to cause your feet to go into spasm?
- Will my dizziness stop when my body gets used to isotard?
- I have been getting migraine headaches. I had a CT scan and the doctor said that I have a mucous retention cyst. Can this kind of cyst cause migraines?
- My husband has Parkinson's disease, and, although his tremor is well controlled by drugs, it is the non-motor symptoms that are more distressing, yet remain unaddressed. He is constantly exhausted, unable to think clearly, and his memory has become very poor. Should he seek further advice?
Do you have a question about CIDP?
Our experts answered the following question about CIDP:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.