Question about CIDPWhat does CIDP mean?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- What is the difference between schizophrenia and dementia praecox?
- I have sciatica. It has been getting more painful. Can you please tell me about what treatments work for sciatica?
- Is Alzheimer's the same as senile dementia?
- I'm asking you this since my mother was diagnosed with tension-induced headaches, a year ago, the treatment consists of painkillers and a profilactic before going to bed. The issue is that the pains are becoming more intense and more frequent and they haven't given any solutions. Is there anything she can do?
- I have had headache for 5 weeks and have double vision and being sick, it is doing my head in - what can i do about it?
- Why does a CSF leak occur?
- How can Aspergers syndrome be diagnosed in an adult?
- My boyfriend has Aspergers syndrome. What difficulties should I expect to face during our lives - behaviour, relationships?
Do you have a question about CIDP?
Our experts answered the following question about CIDP:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.