Question about CIDPWhat does CIDP mean?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- How would you define idiopathic intracranial hypertension?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- How can Aspergers syndrome be diagnosed in an adult?
- Can you have a varient of Hemi facial with brow drop, eye closes and mouth pulls that side with smiling with out having visable spasms?
- My wife was diagnose with iih some months ago and also her iih is accompanied by seizures. My question is do other iih surfers have seizures as well and is keppra and Diamox good medication for seizures and iih respectively?
- I'm asking you this since my mother was diagnosed with tension-induced headaches, a year ago, the treatment consists of painkillers and a profilactic before going to bed. The issue is that the pains are becoming more intense and more frequent and they haven't given any solutions. Is there anything she can do?
- I am a community physiotherapist. Could you please confirm if it is normal for a patient with Ramsey Hunt to loose their swallow (now being PEG fed), have mass shoulder girdle weakness along with loss of thenar eminence and intrinsic hand muscles?
- What are the best pain killers for treating TN?
Do you have a question about CIDP?
Our experts answered the following question about CIDP:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.