Question about CIDPWhat does CIDP mean?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is there a cure for Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Until December they are not giving me allergy tests and they have told me to try to not take anything until I have them. I have spent the whole night sneezing and with rinitis and itchy eyes and I am feeling bad. I have a family history with an allergy to fungi. What would you advise me in order to relieve the symptoms?
- What can I take for the hayfever if I am breastfeeding?
- What are meningiomas?
- My daughter is daydreaming always, it never meant any problem but recently she doesnt hear when we talk to hear, one time she bumped into a door because she didnt see it, she was so inmersed in her thoughts. Should i be afraid or just let her outgrow it?
- How can Aspergers syndrome be diagnosed in an adult?
- I am 55 year old woman diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma 1cm in size after MRI.I have no hearing problems but do have balance problems which first appeared 6 weeks ago hence the MRI. I'm told the tumour is on the 8th cranial nerve and all other nerves are free. Terrified. What is general outcome?
- Can Asperger's syndrome be confused with OCD?
- does a mri scan of the brain (not mra ) show compression either of the Glossopharyngeal nerve and trigeminal nerves ? or the radiologist would have to go and look for compression?
- My allergy tests will be done in two months and I've been told not to take anything until they are done. I spent all last night sneezing, with hay fever and itchy eyes and I'm really suffering. I have a family history of allergy to fungus. What can you recommend to alleviate the symptoms?
Do you have a question about CIDP?
Our experts answered the following question about CIDP:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.