Question about Cerebral amyloid angiopathyis CAA a form of dementia? would having a diagnosis of CAA cause a patient to present as physically or verbally aggressive?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- What are the patellofermoral disorders?
- My 11 year old son has been diagnosed with a golf ball sized brain tumor in the occipital lobe-after having seizures. The Neurosurgeon would like wants to take a wait and see approach, believing it is a slow growing noncancerous tumor. We know nothing and aren't even sure what questions to ask. What aree the main risks?
- Back pain since early 20s then lumbar discitis 2009. Daily moderate pain/stiffness limits any lifting or sitting/standing in one position. Increasingly more prone to acute spasm episodes.Physiotherapy & Naproxen unhelpful. Is there a steroid injection for pain or anything else other than surgery?
- How can Aspergers syndrome be diagnosed in an adult?
- My boyfriend has Aspergers syndrome. What difficulties should I expect to face during our lives - behaviour, relationships?
- Having had tinnitus for over 30 years I have had regular hearing tests which I have been satisfactory. I have never had any type of test or procedure to try and identify the cause. What type of consultant should I contact regarding tinnitus? Bernard Dundon
- Please explain to me in layman’s terms what mild epileptic activity consists of. What are the symptoms and risks? How does it affect someone’s behaviour and how does it influence their life?
- Can Asperger's syndrome be confused with OCD?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- What are the symptoms of Sheehan syndrome?
Do you have a question about Cerebral amyloid angiopathy?
Our experts answered the following question about Cerebral amyloid angiopathy:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.