Question about Cerebral amyloid angiopathyis CAA a form of dementia? would having a diagnosis of CAA cause a patient to present as physically or verbally aggressive?
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth runs in my family. Most doctors do not know much about it. Where do you think I can get the best help for my son and me?
- My nerologist assest me for CMT but stated i did not have it due to normal nerve conduction test however i have recantly read that sme types have a normal test. Could i still have CMT i have muscle loss on my lower legs and feet with both feet teiste with high arches?
- What's the treatment for retroperitoneal fibrosis?
- What is the best way to determine if there is more than one adenoma intra-operatively? e.g. If a pre-op sestamibi scan shows one adenoma and this is removed, what is the best way to test if the remaining parathyroid glands are healthy?.
- My friend has a fairly pronounced overbite and has always been very self-conscious about her appearance. She has recently been offered surgery to correct it but is worried the change will be so radical people won't recognise her! I keep telling her it's not only cosmetic but functional. Am I right?
- My daughter dislocated her knee cap about 2 years ago. Now she has pain in the front of her knee. Can a dislocation cause patellofemoral syndrome?
- my son was diagnosed with achalasia and operated on 10 yrs ago but he is now suffering from it again. what should we do now?
- Every since my third child was born I have had pain that runs from my lower back down to my calf. It can be painful at times and then go away. What is the best treatment for this?
- i have had an mri spine which showed cervical spine two bulging discs and lunar spine two bulging discs as well as stage 1 facet joint degeneration, I work as a nurse. I continue to have sharp pain and numbness in both arms and legs/calf's what are my options?
- For severe sleep apnea is it best to have an operation or to use a mask for sleeping? Is the operation complicated and uncomfortable? Am I right in understanding there are no guaranteed results? Many thanks
Do you have a question about Cerebral amyloid angiopathy?
Our experts answered the following question about Cerebral amyloid angiopathy:
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.