Question about Alzheimers diseaseHow long can a person live with alzheimers?
It varies quite a lot but ten years from onset is a reasonable average.
See all 3 questions about Alzheimers disease
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- What are meningiomas?
- My baby's scalp is getting flakey. Now the flake skin is turning yellowish. I have heard about cradle cap. What can I do to make his skin better?
- What is the treatment for arthritis of the ankle?
- My husband has a sister with spastic paralysis. Are we more likely to have a child with this disease?
- Why are dyslexic children more intelligent?
- I got two daughters and one can wear any earrings she likes but the other one - if she wear anything thats not gold her ear gets all swelled up. Why is that?
- My head and neck is itching very badly. I have come to be ashamed of myself. I don't have lice. I thought it was because of the dyeing. I have changed to different brands and the itching continued. For a while I took Supraler but it didn't work. What can I do? Who can I go to see?
- is parkinson's disease hereditary?
Do you have a question about Alzheimers disease?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Alzheimers disease.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.