Question about Alzheimers diseaseHow long can a person live with alzheimers?
It varies quite a lot but ten years from onset is a reasonable average.
See all 3 questions about Alzheimers disease
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- two metformin tablets a day give me diarrohhea. is there a substitute medication ?
- Having meningococcal this new year, my hearing has been affected severely I now require hearing aids, is this a neurological deficit?
- What kind of activites cause tennis elbow?
- Is there a recognised specialist in Brachial Plexus nerve injuries in the UK?. My Mother had a fall resulting in a dislocation and damaged nerves in the left shoulder. She has little movement in her shoulder and only slight movement in thumb and forefinger. Lives in Birmingham but can travel
- I have chronic epididymitis what can i do to cure it?
- What are meningiomas?
- My baby has nummular eczema. Besides having circles of red, itchy skin, how is this different from regular eczema?
- Why does a CSF leak occur?
Do you have a question about Alzheimers disease?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Alzheimers disease.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.