Question about Alzheimers diseaseHow long can a person live with alzheimers?
It varies quite a lot but ten years from onset is a reasonable average.
See all 3 questions about Alzheimers disease
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- My 11 year old son has been diagnosed with a golf ball sized brain tumor in the occipital lobe-after having seizures. The Neurosurgeon would like wants to take a wait and see approach, believing it is a slow growing noncancerous tumor. We know nothing and aren't even sure what questions to ask. What aree the main risks?
- I have Lichen simplex chronicus in my vulva and anus and I'm waiting for my appointment with a dermatologist, is there any chance I can spread it to my partner?
- I have chronic epididymitis what can i do to cure it?
- Hello, I have found warts around my anal area. I have suspicion of Condolyma. Im 33 yeras old male from EU currently working in UK. I have not been registered with any doctor yet. I am looking for an advice or anyone to help me out with this issue? Id appreciate it. Thanks.
- Is tonsillitis contagious?
- I think I might have had LSC while I was pregnant, I was constantly itchy around the vulva. Is it something that's more common during prenancy?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
- For about a year now I’ve had boils, but it only began when I started my new job. I’m in the navy and I get them when I’m at sea. What medication should I take and what should I do?
Do you have a question about Alzheimers disease?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Alzheimers disease.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.