Question about Alzheimers diseaseHow long can a person live with alzheimers?
It varies quite a lot but ten years from onset is a reasonable average.
See all 3 questions about Alzheimers disease
Other questions answered by Doctoralia's experts:
- Is it true that smoking prevents Alzheimer's?
- Is Alzheimer's a neurological disease or a mental illness?
- I had Guillan Barre over 40 years ago, as a child. Onset was rapid and resulted in me being paralysed from the neck down. Duration was approximately 18 months. All my life I have suffered from chronic fatigue, that GPs have put down to various causes. How can I be checked for residual effects?
- Since I had my 3rd child in Feb 2015 (by c-section), I have had very heavy menstrual bleeding every 4 weeks, wearing double protection and still leaking on clothes, spotting between periods and stomach cramps although not severe. What should I do?
- I have sciatica. It has been getting more painful. Can you please tell me about what treatments work for sciatica?
- I have an 8 year old daughter; at 7 years old she started to develop pubic hair, she has had the odd spot on her face and now her underarms smell. I have searched the Internet and have seen that it could be Precocious puberty. I would like to know if this is normal?
- I'm 30 years old, and since I can remember I've suffered from nightmares. I always wake up looking for the light or a way out or help, arriving to lift me up. Which specialist should I see?
- My baby has nummular eczema. Besides having circles of red, itchy skin, how is this different from regular eczema?
- Since having my 3rd child in Feb 2015 (c-section) I have been bleeding heavily using double protection and still leaking on clothes, bleeding in between periods, it is affecting my life I suffer with migraines and have had depression in the past. Could I have a hysteroctomy?
- How can I reduce my anxiety and appetite as a result of having given up smoking? It has been more than a year and I continue to suffer from anxiety and my weight is increasing a lot. Thanks
Do you have a question about Alzheimers disease?
Our experts have answered 3 questions about Alzheimers disease.
Ask thousands of Doctoralia experts anonymously and for free
- Your question will be published anonymously
- Make it one, clear, medical question
- Be brief
- This service doesn´t replace a consultation with a medical professional. If you have a problem or emergency, go to a doctor or an emergency room.
- Questions about a specific case or second opinion requests will not be allowed.
Legal Notice - doctoralia.co.uk - All contents published on Doctoralia are informative, and should never be considered a substitute for medical advice.